Player Watch Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Valid thought, but he attacks the ball OK and has performed well in 1 on 1's from what I have witnessed.
He worried one of the much bigger forwards out of a marking contest in a recent training drill and then, when the ball hit ground level, he ran it out of defence well.
Sounds like a round 1 lock!

Thats Daniels profile. What are Richards kicking skills like? Daniels was a prolific ball winner with amazing kicking skills in juniors who has to play half back at AFL. Not knocking Richards height, though at that height you usually need to be elite in a few other areas. Richards has speed but I'm wondering what else he brings that is elite?
Reading the play? Humbleness? Life skills?

Well, you know what they say about short people -

In our group of mates we have 2 that are about 5’6. We get them to have a “midget off” every now and then to see if one has gotten taller. They both think they’re the taller one. It’s been 15 years and neither has given an inch. Literally

In our group of mates we have 2 that are about 5’6. We get them to have a “midget off” every now and then to see if one has gotten taller. They both think they’re the taller one. It’s been 15 years and neither has given an inch. Literally
Boring heard the same joke in 1970 . . . and 71 . . .72 . . . 73 - you get my drift PT????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people simply refuse to acknowledge the achievements of smaller players.

Height Nazis ;)
Don’t think that’s entirely true... tony Shaw,' Jarryd Blair did alright.

See being tall has its hassles, back issues, hard to get clothing that doesn’t need altering.

Being shorter in stature, you always get to be in the front of photos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back