Roast Jones caught drink driving

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just stating a possible scenario where it's possible to blow very high without a lot of alcohol. The other way is to try and cover potential drinking with mouthwash which will hugely spike your figure. With the new laws i'd have to check but I was under the impression it's straight up what you first blow that you get done for.

Roadside is just an indicator, it's the secondary test that's the accurate one and used to determine your actual BAL, this is an evidenciary test presented in court should the accused try and dispute it.

Last edited:

There is no person who at 0.08 is not affected, if you think otherwise you've got nfi.

You’ve got NFI because clearly you missed the point of my post.

My point was the system is broken and people shouldn’t be drinking and driving full stop. Having a policy allowing people to drink upto a level of 0.05 without that person having any way of measuring their blood alcohol level will always see people drink whilst under the influence. Now also take into all the variables for how quickly someone can become intoxicated and you have a recipe for disaster.

Why you’re quoting me I’m not quite sure.

Last edited:
You’ve got NFI because clearly you missed the point of my post.

My point was the system is broken and people shouldn’t be drinking and driving full stop. Having a policy allowing people to drink upto a level of 0.05 without that person having any way of measuring their blood alcohol level will always see people drink whilst under the influence. Now also take into all the variables for how quickly someone can become intoxicated and you have a recipe for disaster.

Why you’re quoting me I’m not quite sure.

You misread my post.

The NFI was in regards to people who think they aren't affected by higher blood alcohol levels (And I can assure you, there are plenty).

I've seen people blow well under 0.05 and they've still been charged with driving under the influence as its just a guideline. There are other ways to visually guage a persons level of intoxication (slurred speech, manner of driving etc).

Australia has a culture of drinking and unfortunately a 0 level BAL is not feasable (Too much money in piss companies paying off the right people).

In any case, What JJ blew is ******* stupid and if he were sacked tomorrow I'd say good riddance, and I've been huge advocate his since coming to the club.

Australia has a culture of drinking driving and unfortunately a 0 level BAL is not feasable
Fixed. Especially so in Perth but much more over east now as well because of covid.

Australians don’t drink more than people elsewhere, but driving everywhere is something we can’t extract ourselves from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back