Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever heard him talk about it? He says he does NOT recommend it, only that it seems to be working for him and his daughter.

As someone else said, don't get the hate and the OTT reactions of people to him at all. Had hoped this thread would be an interesting discussion about what he has to say but unfortunately for the most part it hadn't been which is disappointing. Will have to go elsewhere for reasoned discussion.

Have you ever heard him talk about it? He says he does NOT recommend it, only that it seems to be working for him and his daughter.

As someone else said, don't get the hate and the OTT reactions of people to him at all. Had hoped this thread would be an interesting discussion about what he has to say but unfortunately for the most part it hadn't been which is disappointing. Will have to go elsewhere for reasoned discussion.

“Just 5 dollars to my patreon account and I can raise your seratonin levels, cure your baldness, and turn you from an INCEL to a MF sexual tyrannosaurus “

He’s shilling for the enrichment of his daughter!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I found this entertaining. Particularly of interest is the section in which she works through "postmodern neomarxist", a label which really does not make any sense the way Peterson uses it.

As someone said earlier, the criticisms come purely because people feel the need to barrack for their "side". Unsurprising on a sports forum I suppose. He has some right wing views, so those with left wing views feel the need to take him down a notch, even when it comes to his non-political work (which is the majority of it).

It gets even sillier.

They have perfectly functioning toilets. But noooo...Viggo wants genderless dunny's. Only catch is, if you have a genderless penis, you have to sit. Otherwise you are free to exit the genderless sit down one and go next door to the toilet marked GENTS GENDERLESS UPRIGHT URINATORS.

I assume females may also choose to pee standing up. After all, can't discriminate n that. This won't be that much of a shock to us Gen Xers. We have all seen that "She pees standing up" scene in Bachelor Party. But what about the kids!?!?

****en hippies!

https://www.thelocal.se/20120611/41358
I checked out thelocal.se when I first checked your article. All of their 'links' in their article returned me to their homepage.

What's the latest update on this 6 year old situation?

As someone said earlier, the criticisms come purely because people feel the need to barrack for their "side". Unsurprising on a sports forum I suppose. He has some right wing views, so those with left wing views feel the need to take him down a notch, even when it comes to his non-political work (which is the majority of it).
Not sure how you can dismiss negative responses with “you’re only saying the because you’re a lefty”.

Why not look at the articles linked and take on the points made?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone said earlier, the criticisms come purely because people feel the need to barrack for their "side".
That's rich coming from you. That is all you are capable of doing when it comes to Trump.

Maybe you can find a more coherent position on Quora.

You posted many words, but made no actual argument.
If only I'd gone to Quora. Right?

I'm not giving away any more of our tactics
Do your tactics include cut-and-pasting from Quora and pretending those arguments are your own?

Hey Quora Knightley, I have another question. Will you be back for Pirates of The Caribbean 6?

Last edited:
People who want a revolution don't like those who say the best way to a happy life is by addressing your own inadequacies. It wets the tinder.

If the game becomes rigged to an extent whereby the majority's own competencies are no longer enough to earn a a decent living, then revolution always remains a viable & justifiable option.

It is certainly heading that way in contemporary U.S.A....Clean room & made-up bed under a bridge or not.

Especially where the establishment have usurped all the levers of political power & no longer serve the people.....As is their only mandate for being in the first place.

"

This could mean either his understanding of first year statistics and critical thinking is weak, he is developing an ideological platform to run for office, or is pandering to his demographic.

More political red meat from Peterson. Why would someone who proclaims to be evidence based pull out some video that contradicts the near unanimous arguments of the evidence based scientific community on this issue?

Every now then he needs to be a political provocateur. This is an example.

You don’t get the hate for a person who rejects individualism? Are you serious?

If the game becomes rigged to an extent whereby the majority's own competencies are no longer enough to earn a a decent living, then revolution always remains a viable & justifiable option.

It is certainly heading that way in contemporary U.S.A....Clean room & made-up bed under a bridge or not.

Especially where the establishment have usurped all the levers of political power & no longer serve the people.....As is their only mandate for being in the first place.
This is true. But do you understand it’s happened in Russia to an even worse degree?

This is true. But do you understand it’s happened in Russia to an even worse degree?

Most of the Russian imposed economic hardships are a direct result of U.S sanctions, prefaced as they are upon unproven accusations at best & flat-out fabrications at worse....Putin is actually at war with many of his oligarchs, who actually operate as western agents in many instances.....Stop listening to Western MSM nonsense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back