Society/Culture Jordan B Peterson

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not inclined to have a shitfight over this that adds to the pile-on of criticisms towards KV where just putting the post back will have it out in the open and he can respond as he sees fit. So post is un-deleted and quoted below:
LOL

Kidd Vicious has no ******* idea about the working class. He's said he used to be a young Liberal. He appears to be on this site day and night. I would be surprised if he'd ever had a real job in his whole life.
Like Pilate, I wash my hands of this. Have at it.

I'm not inclined to have a shitfight over this that adds to the pile-on of criticisms towards KV where just putting the post back will have it out in the open and he can respond as he sees fit. So post is un-deleted and quoted below:

Like Pilate, I wash my hands of this. Have at it.

Kidd Vicious has chosen BigFooty as his vocation

We shouldn't criticise him for dedicating his life to his passion

Last edited:
Dn8Re7sX0AANPrI.jpg:large

Dn8Re7OWsAMoGKS.jpg:large

Dude has his head so far up his own arse it's ridiculous.

The populist left is overpopulated with morons that are easy pickings for the likes of Peterson.

I'd actually like to see him debate someone of his intellect, like the very impressive David Graeber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude has his head so far up his own arse it's ridiculous.
I know, it's almost laughable. Have you seen his blog posts? The guy is a nutter. No idea why he thought Peterson would go near him with a barge pole, let alone entertain a debate. Ah well, he gets his 15 seconds in the sun now!

I know, it's almost laughable. Have you seen his blog posts? The guy is a nutter. No idea why he thought Peterson would go near him with a barge pole, let alone entertain a debate. Ah well, he gets his 15 seconds in the sun now!

Jordan does seem to spend a lot of time hanging out with complete nuts.

maybe it reinforces his own self image,

I wonder if he does his own PR shoots.

Dn-YaYoXcAEgu2t.jpg

Is the skate-board an allusion to Apollo or what?

I also like how his tie is angled so as to be in alignment with both the skate-board & the top chair....his head is also symmetrically aligned that way.

But what's the go with the Cat?.....Is it somehow a symbolic reference to witch-craft?....Is it's black & white hue a reference to the confusion of opposites, in it's juxtaposition to the chair?.....Chaos maybe?

So many questions regarding the composition of this er, pose.

I also like how his tie is angled so as to be in alignment with both the skate-board & the top chair....his head is also symmetrically aligned that way.

But what's the go with the Cat?.....Is it somehow a symbolic reference to witch-craft?....Is it's black & white hue a reference to the confusion of opposites, in it's juxtaposition to the chair?.....Chaos maybe?

Cat is reference to last chapter of the book.

upload_2018-9-27_5-42-10.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back