Toast Josh Dunkley

Remove this Banner Ad

He was super-human today. Did it all: mid-field grunt, manic tackling, ruck and goal-kicking. Just about the perfect 10 game. He seems to have gained a yard recently, getting to contests and tackling. Must be coming into contention for the B & F.

John Smith92

Team Captain
Nov 20, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He was super-human today. Did it all: mid-field grunt, manic tackling, ruck and goal-kicking. Just about the perfect 10 game. He seems to have gained a yard recently, getting to contests and tackling. Must be coming into contention for the B & F.
Certainly looked quicker than I remember chasing Brayshaw down.

The Inbetweener

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2011
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
So you never have been a fan? so that means still get rid of him?
Wow. You realise this was over 12 months ago when I was referring to his dropped mark vs Sydney when he really was in a form slump? He has exploded since then which is fantastic. I wasn’t a fan due to his kicking. Good to see you putting your spare time to good use

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
Wow. You realise this was over 12 months ago when I was referring to his dropped mark vs Sydney when he really was in a form slump? He has exploded since then which is fantastic. I wasn’t a fan due to his kicking. Good to see you putting your spare time to good use
Point was you had to look past it as a 2nd year player or such, to many people in here are so quick to bag our players to early

Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I admitted I was wrong about him move on, I noticed you’re one of those ‘I told you so’ supporters who only come on here to point out when someone has made a blue.
Yes, fair play to you being big enough to admit you were wrong on this one, it's pretty funny how off the mark you were though tbf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Internet point scoring.

giphy.gif

Luder

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
oh thats a bit harsh
He's been better than Macrae this year. Macrae's disposal seems to have dropped off while Dunkley's has improved, to the point they're pretty much on par with each other. He's a better accumulator this year, and provides more of a scoring threat. I think he's really outperforming him this year

I was talking to Dunks and Bont at the sponsors night and he told me he had been working really hard on his kicking. It really shows now, he's never going to be a booming kick but looks way more prepared now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back