Toast Josh Kennedy, Mark LeCras, and Matt Rosa

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they all chip in? I bet lecras jumped out as soon as the car stopped. Left Kennedy with the bill... "I'll get you a few drinks once we get in"

Good to see they're taking such a shit year so seriously

You just have to look at the twitter feeds of the players. All they seems to talk about is the NBA or their latest set of threads/tattoos. Pretty sure football is on the bottom of the list and i get the feeling its just a job for most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon, spill the beans!!

theres nothing, just trying to piss people off ;)

although kennedy did say burns and woosh had an argument in front of the playing group at half time because burns was trying to change things in the midfield plan and woosh wasnt letting him :confused:

although kennedy did say burns and woosh had an argument in front of the playing group at half time because burns was trying to change things in the midfield plan and woosh wasnt letting him :confused:

Well I did turn to Doughboy late in the third and query why our midfield remained unchanged after getting continually belted. Woosha's plan B is to do nothing, I guess that's still a plan?

Heh, if that was true, it says...well, a ****ing lot.

Well I did turn to Doughboy late in the third and query why our midfield remained unchanged after getting continually belted. Woosha's plan B is to do nothing, I guess that's still a plan?

Its just a shame that all the other teams have plan C - Z.

I think our only trick is Hunter up forward, isn't it?

If that's true then maybe we have been underrating Burns too much as we have been blaming him for the midfield performance.
Puts a different slant on his coaching credentials.

Its just a shame that all the other teams have plan C - Z.

I think our only trick is Hunter up forward, isn't it?

What back up plans do other teams have? Other than chucking Dangerfield/Goodes/Reid/Taylor/ect forward, teams generally don't do much different. They stick to their structures and try and execute better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back