Josh Poulter's Mock Draft and Big Board 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously mate!?! Every single media and amateur commentator predicted the same thing. Cheap shot trying for cheap points.
its alright, hindsight is 20/20 vision and if people want to clip me then by all means i guess haha, i only pay attention to what i want to.

Front-page now updated with my latest top 50! A long while coming

Taranto is a top 10 lock....Berry has fallen away badly....Top 12? Only if he's been injured these past 4 months.
Sorry for the late reply, i have Berry ranked at 12 he could still possibly go at 12 but I think he might fall a little. And Taranto definitely seems like he might be, his U18 All-Stars Game next week will be the solidifier if he plays well I reckon.

Post #2 - Top 50 Big Board (Updated 3/10)
h8iI2fR.png

Top 50 now up and please check out my scouting notes from Saturday's U17 All-Stars match on AFL Draft Central

Hey mate,

Just saw your update on twitter, great work as usual!

Just looking into the draft for a keepers league.

Just wondering who you be looking to draft!

Who are the top 5 backs, forward etc?? Would you be drafting English in the top 10ish

Thanks mate

Hey mate,

Just saw your update on twitter, great work as usual!

Just looking into the draft for a keepers league.

Just wondering who you be looking to draft!

Who are the top 5 backs, forward etc?? Would you be drafting English in the top 10ish

Thanks mate

thankyou for that! is this in regards to your league or the draft in general? Just so i can give you a proper answer!

No Brisbane Academy players in your top 50 this looks like a really poor year for the Lions drafting

I wouldnt say poor their players could provide great value if they get them cheap enough but it started off promising. I have Declan Watson at 56 (my big board extends to 100 personally) and Jacob Allison who started off the year a top-10 at 73 and Jack Rolls has dropped off my board nearly completely to 92 starting the year in the 20s. I also dont mind Nick Kempe as a rookie pick. 2017 is the year for the Lions anyways i really like their crop so far for next year

thankyou for that! is this in regards to your league or the draft in general? Just so i can give you a proper answer!

I wouldnt say poor their players could provide great value if they get them cheap enough but it started off promising. I have Declan Watson at 56 (my big board extends to 100 personally) and Jacob Allison who started off the year a top-10 at 73 and Jack Rolls has dropped off my board nearly completely to 92 starting the year in the 20s. I also dont mind Nick Kempe as a rookie pick. 2017 is the year for the Lions anyways i really like their crop so far for next year
Don't know about next year's crop other than Connor Ballenden who do we have in next year's draft

In regards to my leagues draft! Have a few picks in the top 15 or so...just wondering who I should target time of thing!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about next year's crop other than Connor Ballenden who do we have in next year's draft

Jack Clayton, midfielder also from Uni of QLD who played in the U17s All Stars game on saturday morning. Jack Geary from Mount Gravatt also, and a few maybe later ones in Brock Aston and Liam Molan from Wests Juniors and Wilston Grange respectively.

Well if you're talking fantasy you'd be wanna taking high-scoring midfielders so your Tim Taranto's, Oliver Florent's are perfect. Andrew McGrath as well continuing on with the Sandy Dragons theme, averaged 33 disposals a game in the TAC Cup and 24 for Vic Metro. Midfielders early and hopefully some big bag forwards like Marshall or Battle later on!

Well if you're talking fantasy you'd be wanna taking high-scoring midfielders so your Tim Taranto's, Oliver Florent's are perfect. Andrew McGrath as well continuing on with the Sandy Dragons theme, averaged 33 disposals a game in the TAC Cup and 24 for Vic Metro. Midfielders early and hopefully some big bag forwards like Marshall or Battle later on!

Do you rate Ainsworth or SPS worthy of been top 10 in a keeper league?

Thanks for you help mate

Do you rate Ainsworth or SPS worthy of been top 10 in a keeper league?

Thanks for you help mate
Ainsworth too sorry for skipping him, mid/fwd who can take a grab + hit the scoreboard. SPS yes but later in the 10 because doesnt hit the scoreboard enough but ranks elite for pressure points so can get some value of his tackling.

Hey mate, interesting to see Luke Bunker not in the 50, was strong all year and in the championships. Any further updates on him?
Also Lachlan Murphy has had a great year, interested to see if you have him around your 50 mark and what do you think of him regarding the draft
Thank you

Hey mate, interesting to see Luke Bunker not in the 50, was strong all year and in the championships. Any further updates on him?
Also Lachlan Murphy has had a great year, interested to see if you have him around your 50 mark and what do you think of him regarding the draft
Thank you
i dropped him to 51 from 48 just some other players moved ahead of him in this edition. Lachie Murphy i have at 58! i think thats not where he'll go on draft night he'll slide for mine. But ball winning small inside mid i really like him from when ive seen him live.

i dropped him to 51 from 48 just some other players moved ahead of him in this edition. Lachie Murphy i have at 58! i think thats not where he'll go on draft night he'll slide for mine. But ball winning small inside mid i really like him from when ive seen him live.
Any particular reason for a slide do you reckon? Listed at 173cm maybe a factor, still believe he will get picked up?

Any particular reason for a slide do you reckon? Listed at 173cm maybe a factor, still believe he will get picked up?
Has elite footskills and has shown he can be dominant despite his height. A club would be stupid not to consider the Knights mid at a later pick.

What did Mitch Hinge do to get elevated so far?

Thanks for your efforts btw.
i actually hadnt updated my full 100 in a while so Mitch Hinge looks like he's come along way, but thats been around his mark for a little bit now.

Updated on first page is hopefully a nice clean look of my MOCK DRAFT top 10 leading into trade week. Please let me know what you guys think of it and if I should keep doing it this way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back