That’s disappointing.

He’s one of a very select few that made any sense.

Your friend is having an episode on Websleuths, submitting his best attempt at CSK fan fiction.

Claims his sister was nearly put into a taxi by a man that looked like a young Dixie near Gugeri st.
Claims his cousin was rubbing shoulders at the bar with Ciara on the night she disappeared
Claims his grandfather owns the shop where Pam Lawrence was murdered
Claims he was working in Bayview Tce the day Ciara went missing
Claims he was pulled over by a police inspector in a VN commodore a week after Ciara went missing
Claims his mother grew up opposite Iona
Claims to have once met Pamela Lawrence in the backyard of her shop

Select few alright.

Your question has been answered.

Still waiting for your answer.

Evil falls suddenly.
Really? Hasn't it taken 20 years for an arrest? How is this evil falling suddenly?

I answered your question and so did another poster. The Fib spiral was drawn on the map.

You must be too busy making up pointless vague comments and misleading posts maybe?

I'd say 'nice try' but it's not even that.

Had a favourable reaction when the detailed data, associated profiling and backbrief was provided to various contacts in Perth and interstate a while back.

Hopefully the bikies got a rise out of it because former and current military and MSM certainly did.

Just take a screen print of that data and some of us can discuss at length down the track at an appropriate time.

Maybe laugh and point fingers when all the data associated with Rossmo is announced.

“Actions create consequences which produce new worlds, and they’re all different.”

Last edited:
Select few alright.

Just as odd if not more so that you are summarising the posts of someone (that you are assuming is Dan) on another crime website on a similar theme and sharing them here. You must have quite a bit of time on your hands.

ArtofWar - isn’t that the works of the ancient military commander Sun Tzu?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

Do you have a military background, or just choose to infer that with your username?

Sounds familiar cause someone does.

Last edited:
The circles fit Canter's marauders and commuters theory, where BRE would have been a commuter to Claremont/Cott with the very good excuse of going to the Speedway from very young.

Concentric circles not a theory that I know of but the map Dan posted, and has the strange co-incidence of having Jane and Ciara location on the edge, and possible others including Kerry Turner and Gerard Ross.
Also fits the Fibonacci Spiral.
View attachment 498321
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...nnon-claremont-suspect-delayed-again.1180884/

I answered your question and so did another poster. Fib spiral was drawn on the map?

You raised the Fibonacci spiral BlueE (see above) as you apparently could decipher it in Dan’s map. Well spotted and highlighted.

Which southern Perth suburbs does the Fib spiral decend upon in that map?

Was amazed that it also correlated with the suburbs and co-ordinates of the Rossmo heatmap.

Seems right you were.

He liked this post, then reread it and doesn't like it anymore. Too many tough questions that he can't answer.

Agree unreservedly.

What do you think should happen to serial killers and murderers of innocent women?

Once they are caught.

Have a view - wondering if you do?

Do you have a military background, or just choose to infer that with your username?

Very selective in what you answer ArtofWar.

Seems you respond to any discussion about any possible military links (there have been many mentioned including SAS), possible pseudo satanic links (there have been many mentioned) and the Rossmo theory about where SK lives - and then attempt to gaslight anyone who raises them.

Some questions too tough that you can’t answer?

Last edited:
So you plugged those postcodes, names and and dates into your Rigel workstation (which isn't Rossmo's formula) and it showed you which suburb a SK lived in? That's not how it works, sorry. I'd say 'nice try' but it's not even that.

The postcodes and co-ordinates are called outputs Sprocket, not inputs, generated from the Rigel software.

The software generates a heatmap predicting where SK lives based on inputs provided.

In this case the heatmap identifies the southern Perth suburbs and bizarrely within the Fibonacci spiral that BlueE kindly pointed out.

Rossmo’s theory is indeed part of the software used but you will recall that Rossmo determined his foundation theory in 1995 and things have certainly progressed since then.

Obviously that is IP owned by Rigel.

Suggest you reread what the inputs were based on with multiple subsets and profiles, after which analysis was made by profiling experts which predicts where SK lives or “lived” (cheers Arty for the tip).

That actually is how it works.

Inputs generate outputs.

Outputs generate heat.

And areas of focus for LE on particular geographic areas investigating serial killers, murderers and predatory rapists.

Then of course LE would use behavioural science regarding POI and fixated persons, basic LE techniques and then covert and overt survellience as required.

Doubt you would have studied this academically nor are a criminal profiler?

So unless you are actually aware of where SK live contrary to that, or can add something constructive, give it a rest with your gaslighting.

Last edited:
The postcodes and co-ordinates are called outputs Sprocket, not inputs, generated from the Rigel software.

The software generates a heatmap predicting where SK lives based on inputs provided.

In this case the heatmap identifies the southern Perth suburbs and bizarrely within the Fibonacci spiral that BlueE kindly pointed out.

Rossmo’s theory is indeed part of the software used but you will recall that Rossmo determined his foundation theory in 1995 and things have certainly progressed since then.

Suggest you reread what the inputs were based on with multiple subsets and profiles, after which analysis was made by profiling experts which predicts where SK lives or “lived” (cheers Arty for the tip).

That actually is how it works.

Inputs generate outputs.

Outputs generate heat.

And areas of focus for LE on particular geographic areas investigating serial killers, murderers and predatory rapists.

Then of course LE would use behavioural science regarding POI and fixated persons, basic LE techniques and then covert and overt survellience as required.

Doubt you would have studied this academically nor are a criminal profiler?

So unless you are actually aware of where SK live contrary to that, or can add something constructive, give it a rest with your gaslighting.
So, BS aside, you have no relevant data that we could input into Rossmo's formula.

So, BS aside, you have no relevant data that we could input into Rossmo's formula.

Reckon a parent with dodgy associations and interests putting their kid in a couple of foreign B-grade movies about SK would have gone in as an input somewhere. No BS - not much intellect there.

Just not as an input into Rigel software including Rossmo’s theory.

More likely behavioural sciences for profiling purposes and investigation.

Oh hang on...

Last edited:
Looks to me like someone's discovered Rossmo's formula in the past week and is pretending he understands it. Give us some relevant data to plug in Smart Alec.

View attachment 498709

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkn...-the-beast-and-the-golden-ratio/#195ebda82c5d

Something for you to plug into Sprocket.

Regarding the Fibonacci spiral on Dan’s map that BlueE highlighted again and the Golden Ratio.

Some people have a keen interest in sacred geometry.

Not too discrete about it either.

333 perhaps. Maybe 666. Or is it 777?
Concentric circles not a theory that I know of but the map Dan posted, and has the strange co-incidence of having Jane and Ciara location on the edge, and possible others including Kerry Turner and Gerard Ross.

View attachment 498321
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...nnon-claremont-suspect-delayed-again.1180884/

“That just hit about 10 on my weird s**t-o-meter"

Can you find another Fibonacci on the map that you highlighted with the Fibonacci spiral BlueE?

Some evil plans alright.

Last edited:
You raised the Fibonacci spiral BlueE (see above) as you apparently could decipher it in Dan’s map. Well spotted and highlighted.

Which southern Perth suburbs does the Fib spiral decend upon in that map?

Was amazed that it also correlated with the suburbs and co-ordinates of the Rossmo heatmap.

Seems right you were.
Don't think it's Dan's map although he posted it. It was drawn in 2015 and Dan can't reproduce it. If he could and linked the map you would be able to see where the spiral ends at. I can't tell but my best guess is Spearwood. There are a few parks through that suburb.

Golden ratio, again guessing from the squares on the map looks to be at the level of Cottesloe.

View attachment 498321
Don't think it's Dan's map although he posted it. It was drawn in 2015 and Dan can't reproduce it. If he could and linked the map you would be able to see where the spiral ends at. I can't tell but my best guess is Spearwood. There are a few parks through that suburb.

Golden ratio, again guessing from the squares on the map looks to be at the level of Cottesloe.

Spearwood. Postcode 6163, isn’t it?

http://www.google.com.au/maps/place...99c601bb493f:0x504f0b535df5180?hl=en-au&gl=au

What do you mean - it was drawn in 2015 and Dan couldn’t reproduce it?

Last edited:
This when the Fibonacci Spiral began to be applied to crime?

Successive points dividing a golden rectangle into squares lie on a logarithmic spiral (Wells 1991, p. 39; Livio 2002, p. 119) which is sometimes known as the golden spiral.

In the Season 4 episode "Masterpiece" (2008) of the CBS-TV crime drama "Criminal Minds," the agents of the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit are confronted by a serial killer who uses the Fibonacci number sequence to determine the number of victims for each of his killing episodes. In this episode, character Dr. Reid also notices that locations of the killings lie on the graph of a golden spiral, and going to the center of the spiral allows Reid to determine the location of the killer's base of operations.

Spearwood. Postcode 6163, isn’t it?

http://www.google.com.au/maps/place...99c601bb493f:0x504f0b535df5180?hl=en-au&gl=au

What do you mean - it was drawn in 2015 and Dan couldn’t reproduce it?
Imagery Date 12/14/2015 is printed on map.

I asked Dan a couple of times to reproduce the overlays and give a live link, but he was unable to.

Then I might be able to zoom in and see what suburb or where the spiral terminates (the centre).

Know anyone with a base in Spearwood Smarty?

Very selective in what you answer ArtofWar.

Seems you respond to any discussion about any possible military links (there have been many mentioned including SAS), possible pseudo satanic links (there have been many mentioned) and the Rossmo theory about where SK lives - and then attempt to gaslight anyone who raises them.

Some questions too tough that you can’t answer?

The fact that I can draw suspicion from you by not answering particular questions tells me you have NFI.

Regarding punishments of convicted killers it matters very little what I think. Would obviously prefer that they weren't allowed access to laptops or books on the occult though.

It wasn't a tip, I was quoting Rossmo.

“Ms Cutler, a university student from Fremantle, vanished after leaving a staff function at the Sheraton Hotel in Perth at 9pm one night in 1988.

They were not murdered where they were found.

The overseas investigator told the POST that there was a high possibility that the Claremont murderer had been killing for many years before and was still operating.

It was likely he was the worst serial killer Australia had seen.

"He is highly organised, very, very clever and has his methods of entrapping and killing women down to a fine art," he said.

It was likely he had some sort of security or military training.

"I believe that many other women who are missing in WA or interstate are the work of the Claremont killer," he says.”

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

Wondering who the overseas investigator was who provided this profile?

Last edited:
“Ms Cutler, a university student from Fremantle, vanished after leaving a staff function at the Sheraton Hotel in Perth at 9pm one night in 1988.

The overseas investigator told the POST that there was a high possibility that the Claremont murderer had been killing for many years before and was still operating.

"He is highly organised, very, very clever and has his methods of entrapping and killing women down to a fine art," he said.

"I believe that many other women who are missing in WA or interstate are the work of the Claremont killer," he says.”

So is it a guy or a group?

Living witness accounts say it was a single man. If he has "highly organized and very very clever methods of killing" why did he leave the KK victim alive?

Wondering who the overseas investigator was who provided this profile?
The problem with the article that you have selectively quoted is it takes the position that the same person is responsible for all missing females. As an example it finishes with Sarah McMahon who according to most current speculation/belief was most likely murdered by Donald Morey who is the prime suspect.

The article also creates an impossibility. It states , and you do at least quote this bit, he has been killing for many years before and was still operating. That , in my mind, precludes the current charged.

You have too many eggs and are trying to make a small omelet.

Interestingly and something I think the defence might be utilising is the sentence that states NO DNA was found.

And speaking of not answering questions: Do you think the current charged is the most likely suspect that fits the above profile?

The problem with the article that you have selectively quoted is it takes the position that the same person is responsible for all missing females. As an example it finishes with Sarah McMahon who according to most current speculation/belief was most likely murdered by Donald Morey who is the prime suspect.

The article also creates an impossibility. It states , and you do at least quote this bit, he has been killing for many years before and was still operating. That , in my mind, precludes the current charged.

You have too many eggs and are trying to make a small omelet.

Interestingly and something I think the defence might be utilising is the sentence that states NO DNA was found.

And speaking of not answering questions: Do you think the current charged is the most likely suspect that fits the above profile?

Am not afraid of answering questions that are too tough for others.

There appear to be multiple operators.

The victim who escaped the taxi from the Claremont district suffering the broken ankle establishes that - given reporting there were two males in the vehicle, not just the driver.

The circumstances around the Mystery Man video should also be carefully considered.

The profile quoted above does not appear to fit someone arrested.

“It was likely he was the worst serial killer Australia had seen.

It was likely he had some sort of security or military training. “

Given there are unsolved missing and murdered cold cases in WA dating back to the 1970’s.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/0c2ef54e364745c7c0582b4e60685a91

What did Droc say again about a group?

Who was driving that narrative?

Wasn’t NC also from the heat zone?

What was his background and connections (musical, environmental, criminal...)?

Would expect that intel gathered around someone’s apparent passing in 2015 will also be relevant.

Strange, strange behaviour by some.

"That just hit about 10 on my weird s**t-o-meter"

Last edited:
Imagery Date 12/14/2015 is printed on map.

I asked Dan a couple of times to reproduce the overlays and give a live link, but he was unable to.

Then I might be able to zoom in and see what suburb or where the spiral terminates (the centre).

Know anyone with a base in Spearwood Smarty?

Personally no. There was a younger fella that seemed a tad touched that mentioned elsewhere that a female SK lived near there. Few of them around - the gullible. Funny who he associated with. Guess you can’t believe everything you read on the internet though, right BlueE?

Last edited:
I wonder what will happen to all our aliases then?

Who needs aliases?

Profiles will be much more entertaining when released.

“I think people will be really surprised when they find out who did it (pause) really surprised (pause) that is if they ever catch him (pause) or them.”

Agree.

At the understanding that life is not going to take you back. You are the world you have created”.

Who can say when it falls.

Last edited:
Too tough to answer that one Arty?

Should be real simple.

That’s ok - other sources were helpful.

Copy that red leader?

Other sources were helpful?

I don't have a military background, nor am I choosing to infer it with my user name. I didn't originally answer your question because it has no relevance to anything.

Back