Remove this Banner Ad

I think the security had just changed to a new security company around that time. Do confirm.

Maybe New Breed lost their contract. They weren't Bob Jones Corporation were they?

Initially I think they were associated with Bob Jones. Some of New Breed's boys were caught muling heroin, amphetamines and steroids between WA and Victoria .. early to mid 80s I think it was but apprehended in Victoria.

Amphetamines and steroids going one way to WA, heroin coming back to Victoria.

Initially I think they were associated with Bob Jones. Some of New Breed's boys were caught muling heroin, amphetamines and steroids between WA and Victoria .. early to mid 80s I think it was but apprehended in Victoria.

Amphetamines and steroids going one way to WA, heroin coming back to Victoria.

One of the prime WA ex constituents was found with a large shed full of cabbage at a later date.

The Community newspaper "Post" never fails to deliver! Anyone know bouncers at The Racquet Club in East Perth in June 1988? I wonder if they've interviewed him before going with these headlines based on hearsay?

There are no words to adequately describe the massive screw up that is WA Police in investigating the disappearances and murders of women.

Anyone know bouncers at The Racquet Club in East Perth in June 1988?

What sort of an idiot working doors indiscreetly boasts of murdering a woman and putting her car into the sea? A young, brash and inexperienced one imo perhaps even as young as 19yo.

Many times it's been speculated over the years that the CSK may have been working as a bouncer or in some form of security around the clubs. I want to know ... someone knows.

The Community newspaper "Post" never fails to deliver! Anyone know bouncers at The Racquet Club in East Perth in June 1988? I wonder if they've interviewed him before going with these headlines based on hearsay?
https://postnewspapers.com.au/read-the-post/
View attachment 590428
View attachment 590429View attachment 590431
One more to archive in the wayback machine
https://web.archive.org/web/2018113...papers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/30112018.pdf

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Wish I knew, as above is about as far as we have got. No one has the address of Julie.

Julie attended the staff party in a black evening gown media said. Police want to speak to a man and a woman who left behind Julie from the Parmelia hotel 'staff' party that no one knows.

So, if a bag was left at "King Kebabs", then Julie must have worked at the Parmelia, then changed into the black ball gown, as stated by media, then gone to the Parmelia staff party.

There have been 'unconfirmed' rumours that Julie went to the Racquet Club after. But none of these rumours are confirmed by police.

Dumas House
Well, it appears the Police aren't denying the rumours to The Post, now.

Julie's family must feel like screaming.
Just because The Post printed some allegation that she attended the Racquet Club on the night of her disappearance, doesn't necessarily make it true. There's no statement from WA Police that they had confirmed it as yet. With any luck this might draw out further witnesses though.

Exactly as told by T McLernon via Shann Low in Oct 2015 on facebook. Dont have the link but think it was channel nines page. TM claims the guy was JCs partner at the time and he told a bloke when they were working for Newcrest Mining. He went to the cops and it (according to Shan Low) was Pace that ran him out of town.

Exactly as told by T McLernon via Shann Low in Oct 2015 on facebook. Dont have the link but think it was channel nines page. TM claims the guy was JCs partner at the time and he told a bloke when they were working for Newcrest Mining. He went to the cops and it (according to Shan Low) was Pace that ran him out of town.
Post say they saw the affidavit, so they know who was named as the "confessing murderer" and the person who wrote the affidavit. However to print with huge front page headlines what is effectively hearsay, makes me curious if there is something else.

What puzzles me and makes me wonder if the items were kept and then buried around 1995 or 1996 is the "Hawaiian" biro. This company rings a bell as the developers of the Claremont Centro, and owner of the Parmelia Hotel as well as a multitude of other properties. The company was established in WA in 1993. Has a Chinese symbol as its logo. From memory there was some controversy in Claremont as Hawaiian were able to buy property at discounted prices after the CSK disappearances. I think, but may be wrong, there were connections to the mayor Weygers at the time as well.

If the pen wasn't in existence until at least 1993, it may be no wonder the police didn't connect the items to Julie who went missing in 1988.

https://www.hawaiian.com.au/about-us/our-story/

There's a couple of "interesting" bloggers right there. Whether either has solved anything or even got close, other than landing a defamation case once, is debatable.
Sir_laughs_a_lot reckoned all his enemies got eaten by sharks, so I shan't cast a a fly upon those waters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think PW was on a blog which attracted some heat?

So Cutler went to the primary school over where the 1995 abduction occurred?

Julie Cutler was at Iona from 1975 to 1982

Seven years, so pending year 12, starting at grade 6

Post say they saw the affidavit, so they know who was named as the "confessing murderer" and the person who wrote the affidavit. However to print with huge front page headlines what is effectively hearsay, makes me curious if there is something else.

What puzzles me and makes me wonder if the items were kept and then buried around 1995 or 1996 is the "Hawaiian" biro. This company rings a bell as the developers of the Claremont Centro, and owner of the Parmelia Hotel as well as a multitude of other properties. The company was established in WA in 1993. Has a Chinese symbol as its logo. From memory there was some controversy in Claremont as Hawaiian were able to buy property at discounted prices after the CSK disappearances. I think, but may be wrong, there were connections to the mayor Weygers at the time as well.

If the pen wasn't in existence until at least 1993, it may be no wonder the police didn't connect the items to Julie who went missing in 1988.

https://www.hawaiian.com.au/about-us/our-story/
What's Spooky about Hawaiian? The company wasn't around until years after Julie's disappearance.
This is about the spookiest I've found so far...
An odd character donning Steven King's Killer Clown make up in one of Hawaiian's videos.
Looks like the Hawaiian CEO and West Coast Eagles Chairman, Mr Russell Gibbs, under that make up having some innocent fun. What do you think?
Anyhow, just a frivolous diversion for the thread, until WA Police tell us they're arrested someone.

Sounds like one of those blokey things by some marshmellow brain claiming to have killed someone in order to instill a level of fear in someone they are scared of with a level of reputation in the bouncer world when really it's just a crock of shite.

Cutlers madman driver a key to the crime I think. Julie must have given a vehicle size and colour surely to both police and her father.

I wonder if any of the officers read the diary. Surely this would have been indicative of ownership?

I wonder if any of the officers read the diary. Surely this would have been indicative of ownership?
Depends

Diary can mean 2 things. Personal or daily. From the description it sounded like a daily task diary

I remember being stood there one day. A woman approached the fence with her daughter. I looked at her asking what she was doing. She said their is a geocache here, but we cant find it or make heads or tails of it. Then they walked off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back