Goo #Justice4Jobe Give Watson his Charlie back (and strip Trent and Snitchell of their false brownlows). EDIT: 80% of the world agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally something we can all agree on :)

GOAT football writer Mike Sheehan has rightfully called for Jobe to get his Charlie back. Hell even Andrew spits Demetriflog agrees and with Gil now ****ed off to parts unknown it seems inevitable The Great One will get back his medal.

I think we can all get behind this. Sounds like it could do with a good hashtag campaign. Post your Jobe love below :heart:

#Dillon2Charlie2Jobe
#EABODsMitchellandCockchin

1701485437246.jpeg

87ywhr.jpg

If Mike Shehean says it should happen, that's good enough for me.

#GiveJobeHisBrownlowBack

Also I really don't want Twent to have one either

Finally something we can all agree on :)

GOAT football writer Mike Sheehan has rightfully called for Jobe to get his Charlie back. Hell even Andrew spits Demetriflog agrees and with Gil now ****ed off to parts unknown it seems inevitable The Great One will get back his medal.

I think we can all get behind this. Sounds like it could do with a good hashtag campaign. Post your Jobe love below :heart:

#Dillon2Charlie2Jobe
#EABODsMitchellandCockchin

View attachment 1864569
Drug cheats don't deserve any medals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a reminder
‐--------
Essendon captain Jobe Watson has made the stunning admission he took the banned substance AOD-9604

Watson also admitted he was surprised by the number of injections he received in the supplements program.

"As a player myself, it was a new frontier for us.

"Having that many injections was something I had not experienced in AFL football before."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back