Goo #Justice4Jobe Give Watson his Charlie back (and strip Trent and Snitchell of their false brownlows). EDIT: 80% of the world agree

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a reminder
‐--------
Essendon captain Jobe Watson has made the stunning admission he took the banned substance AOD-9604

Watson also admitted he was surprised by the number of injections he received in the supplements program.

"As a player myself, it was a new frontier for us.

"Having that many injections was something I had not experienced in AFL football before."

You do realise it wasnt the AOD that was the issue no? :$

Your melts will be particularly enjoyable when Jobe gets his Charlie back. It may even make up for A Cut Above not posting here anymore :)
It doesn't matter how entrenched Jobe is in the old money private school boys club, he can't get the Brownlow back.
His Daddy got him a job on TV though, so he has that.

It doesn't matter how entrenched Jobe is in the old money private school boys club, he can't get the Brownlow back.
His Daddy got him a job on TV though, so he has that.

Jobe makes a lot more sense in his special comments role on 7 than Matthew 'me no speaka DA English' Richardson ..

Jobe is an icon of the footy community

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how would it work? They go to Mitchell and Cotchin's house , demand the brownlow's back, melt one down and give one back to Joel?
That has as much chance of happenning as I have of going on a date with Nicky Minag.
Sam and Brooke Twent can apologise profusely and #HandItBack
I am one of 8 posters ITT so make your pole and let’s see if it shows 7:1 in favour 🤷‍♂️
I'm not sure you understand the concept of statistical reliability :$

As a leader of the Club, Watson set a terrible example. His improved fitness from the PED Regime helped his performance. He should have been rubbed out permanently. Like the 2016 Premiership an asterisk should have been left on the history of the Award. No way should it have been shared the Tiger and Hawk Floggos.

As a leader of the Club, Watson set a terrible example. His improved fitness from the PED Regime helped his performance. He should have been rubbed out permanently. Like the 2016 Premiership an asterisk should have been left on the history of the Award. No way should it have been shared the Tiger and Hawk Floggos.
You're a bit old to be a virgin living in your mum's basement m7

You're a bit old to be a virgin living in your mum's basement m7

Guffaw! … fun fact Jobe found work as a resident mumbler at Ch 7. The channels owner has form, financially supporting dubious people … eg the Oz war criminal with the double barrel name who with justice will spend his remaining years as a giver or taker in gaol.

Guffaw! … fun fact Jobe found work as a resident mumbler at Ch 7. The channels owner has form, financially supporting dubious people … eg the Oz war criminal with the double barrel name who with justice will spend his remaining years as a giver or taker in gaol.
Your opinion, much like the prime years of your life, is from yesteryear friend. Jobe is now rightfully being recognised as a scapegoat in this sorry affair and for the #brave leader he was throughout :heart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back