Goo #Justice4Jobe Give Watson his Charlie back (and strip Trent and Snitchell of their false brownlows). EDIT: 80% of the world agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Jobe makes a lot more sense in his special comments role on 7 than Matthew 'me no speaka DA English' Richardson ..

Jobe is an icon of the footy community
Jobe is actually a dribbling idiot that constantly mixes his metaphors and would be still making coffee if his equally inept Dad didn't get him a gig on TV.

I'm trying to be nice.

Jobe is actually a dribbling idiot that constantly mixes his metaphors and would be still making coffee if his equally inept Dad didn't get him a gig on TV.

I'm trying to be nice.
I only fred banned you for 3 days. I'm trying to be nice too :rainbow:

I am with you Bro all the way..

What happened to Jobe is the biggest injustice to any Australian since Linda Chamberlain

#GiveJobeHisBrownlowBack
Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

Drug cheats sticking together
Do we have proof that Jobe actually cheated though? Where I'm from it's innocent 'till proven guilty. Jobe's been dudded here, plain and simple. Only way to make amends is to melt down BITCHell and COCKchin's unearned medals and from the liquid remains forge what rightfully belongs to Jobe.

Do we have proof that Jobe actually cheated though? Where I'm from it's innocent 'till proven guilty. Jobe's been dudded here, plain and simple. Only way to make amends is to melt down BITCHell and COCKchin's unearned medals and from the liquid remains forge what rightfully belongs to Jobe.
Can we put you in charge, because you’re highly experienced in melting?

:$

With his experience, he could easily get a job in a safe injecting room , and be the barista there as well.

Watson Snr has played a Shakesperean villain level role in the whole sage.

He sunk the knife into Sheedy using his media platform (and of course that old campaigner Sheeds deserved it). He then led the ridiculous campaign to remove Matty Knights because he wanted Bomber and James the Hird. His finger prints are all over this. And of course his own son was the victim of the druggies the Donnie’s brought in.

Timmy arguably played the architect in the doom of his son…. Shakespearean tragedy or French Farce.

He sunk the knife into Sheedy using his media platform (and of course that old campaigner Sheeds deserved it). He then led the ridiculous campaign to remove Matty Knights because he wanted Bomber and James the Hird. His finger prints are all over this. And of course his own son was the victim of the druggies the Donnie’s brought in.

Timmy arguably played the architect in the doom of his son…. Shakespearean tragedy or French Farce.

More French farce. Shakespeare's villains tended to demonstrate the capacity for planning, rather than having the modus operandi of stumbling from one embarrassing failure to another, making s**t up as they went along.

So he got Knights fired, Hird hired, 34 players banned, his son stripped of a brownlow but the alternative was keeping Knights?

a490ae54ebd5603694e6ebd5a1b0d67b_w200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Timmy is a knob, I heard him say something was too woke a while back, anything to suck up to Kerry Stokes and other channel 7 campaigners.
Although, it must be hard for him to have a drug cheat for a son.

So he got Knights fired, Hird hired, 34 players banned, his son stripped of a brownlow but the alternative was keeping Knights?

Hmm, maybe you're right on that point. This really was the best option available.

this has the potential to be a legendary thread… sure, not up with Cult of Robbo but I am sure Robbo would be buying the dead parrot you’re flogging.

monty pythons flying circus GIF

No surprise at all to see which flogs are prepared to a. Fluff the OP and b. overlook rampant cheating if it mildly disadvantages the club that ruined their chance of b2b

The question of who is the bigger criminal - Jab or Roberts-Smith - is a valid one. R-S would be the narrow winner I think, unless you really really like The Cure

Meanwhile, Jab (or ‘whatisname’ as his dad prefers) has got as much chance of getting his medal back as the Bummers have of winning the flag, or the OP has of losing MOTY if he was in the pole 🤷‍♂️

No surprise at all to see which flogs are prepared to a. Fluff the OP and b. overlook rampant cheating if it mildly disadvantages the club that ruined their chance of b2b

The question of who is the bigger criminal - Jab or Roberts-Smith - is a valid one. R-S would be the narrow winner I think, unless you really really like The Cure

Meanwhile, Jab (or ‘whatisname’ as his dad prefers) has got as much chance of getting his medal back as the Bummers have of winning the flag, or the OP has of losing MOTY if he was in the pole 🤷‍♂️
So obsessed with me :$

I’m sorry I hurt you friend :(

1701519087337.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back