Justin Reid

Remove this Banner Ad

And lands 31 year old Gibson at the 11th hour. Lol. You’ve had quite the week Justin.

Wow, this is actually funny now. Go one more, maybe Wellingham for Cameron.

If he gets pick 12 for Charlie hes done well.

What I find funny is the Port fans laying into us about not having any first rounders this year and going bust...

So the first round pick they are making this year is when exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's improved from -2 over this trade period
I agree, his last efforts were poor from a risk perspective and also shooting his mouth off. Done pretty well on both of these thus far.

No need to bedwet too hard on the Gibbs trade. Bet on us to be good and Carlton to be shit.

Yes it looks better broken down, but that is a about as good as we could possibly hope for.

We need to finish top next year, or Carlton bottom 2 and us second to improve on that. Much more likely we drop and they rise tbh.

If we finish top I won't care anyway, it'll be mission accomplished.

We need a pick next year 2018 that’s in the 1 to 5 range as our other 2 first round picks will be in the 12 to 18!range. I would now trade Cameron and our future second rounder (pick 20 to 25) we got from Carlton next year for Brisbane’s first rounder next year which should be in the 1 to 5 range .

Looking at the trade radio, who thinks Reid does not look the part. All the other managers in club t-shirts and Reid just in plain shirt. Pedantic maybe but he does not look serious or professional.

In totality you have to say he was given a shit sandwich and traded it for a quarter pounder.

Ends up being more or less:

Out: Lever, Cameron
In: Gibbs, 2018 pick ~10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back