Player Watch Kayle Kirby (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means ?

You'll have to drop yer pants son so that GoneCritical can take a closer look...

@GC you can thank me later... :tearsofjoy:

I thought it strange that Ch 7 showed Kirby leaving hospital and getting into car and not blur number plate. Maybe a club official car? If not poor reporting.
Car was stolen, no need to hide plates.

Just dump car later in Thomo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kayle has been diagnosed with a heart condition.

Club now reporting he will spend the next three months doing light training while they monitor him. He will not play for at least three months, and the doctors will decide what is going to happen after that.

Here's hoping Kayle can get back to his best.

Bugger but it is what's best until they can pinpoint what the problem is or was.

I was very keen to see this kid progress as I think were many on here.

I hope it was a one off and he makes it back and makes it back healthy.

Kayle has been diagnosed with a heart condition.

Club now reporting he will spend the next three months doing light training while they monitor him. He will not play for at least three months, and the doctors will decide what is going to happen after that.

Here's hoping Kayle can get back to his best.

IF Sadly comes back at All

Could they been pushing Kirby too hard to fast?
No.

Maybe the professional environment helps pick up these things more readily than most in day to day life.

With something in the same ballpark with Dylan Roberton, maybe the AFL could allow all such players, also to include players with serious illness to be allowed free passage to the rookie list at the clubs discretion.

Wish all players like Kayle best of recovery and health,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back