Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

The amount of times the stream pauses and jumps back 3 seconds is infuriating.. I’ve contacted Kayo multiple times about this issue and they love to throw the paragraphs in reply but don’t seem to understand that it happens every day
Never happened to me, internet issue?

The amount of times the stream pauses and jumps back 3 seconds is infuriating.. I’ve contacted Kayo multiple times about this issue and they love to throw the paragraphs in reply but don’t seem to understand that it happens every day
I get that a lot on my ipad and appletv but I haven't noticed it on my Samsung tv. I don't think it's an internet speed issue.

Kayo has a VPN tracker for those traveling abroad.
WatchAFL is $50 for a month and the coverage is pretty bloody good
Kayo has a VPN tracker for those traveling abroad.
WatchAFL is $50 for a month and the coverage is pretty bloody good.
It’s cheaper to get a VPN that connects to Australian servers. And you get the benefit of watching all free to air content from Australia.

It’s cheaper to get a VPN that connects to Australian servers. And you get the benefit of watching all free to air content from Australia.
I got Nord VPN for around $10 p/m to use streaming services. Best $10 I spent.
But yeh Foxtel the sniffs have gone all out to install VPN blockers on KAYOs platform. Why not just invest more into your product. Rupert really is a trashy piece of s**t.

I got Nord VPN for around $10 p/m to use streaming services. Best $10 I spent.
But yeh Foxtel the sniffs have gone all out to install VPN blockers on KAYOs platform. Why not just invest more into your product. Rupert really is a trashy piece of s**t.
Yeah I’m looking at Nord myself, largely to stream Australian news and current affairs programs when I leave Australia. I notice afl website is putting up all games on their website on a 24 hour time delay. If you don’t mind waiting it an easy solution to seeing games abroad.

Yeah I’m looking at Nord myself, largely to stream Australian news and current affairs programs when I leave Australia. I notice afl website is putting up all games on their website on a 24 hour time delay. If you don’t mind waiting it an easy solution to seeing games abroad.
I just purchased a watchafl subscription for $50 to watch live games. Yeh it’s $50 but the website and streaming quality are better than anything KAYOs or the afl websites put out.
Allows me to watch games for a month and tbh I’ve spent and wasted money on other irrelevant s**t so I’d say it worth it.
Being able to download games and watch offline was a key selling point. Great way to kill time on long distance flights.

Have you tried watching via the live channels rather than the game links? Sometimes that'll fix buffering issues.

Or use Kodi if your setup allows for it.

I just purchased a watchafl subscription for $50 to watch live games. Yeh it’s $50 but the website and streaming quality are better than anything KAYOs or the afl websites put out.
Allows me to watch games for a month and tbh I’ve spent and wasted money on other irrelevant s**t so I’d say it worth it.
Being able to download games and watch offline was a key selling point. Great way to kill time on long distance flights.
Im starting to question whether Kayo was worth .....ive just unactivated my Optus subscription which was going to increase up to $17/month

I also can access cricket sites online with perfect streaming quality for free with a wider range of games.

Now that you mentioned that Im keen on subscribing to that deal for AFL. Is it $50 a month?

Last edited:
Im starting to question whether Kayo was worth .....ive just unactivated my Optus subscription which was going to increase up to $17/hour

I also can access cricket sites online with perfect streaming quality for free with a wider range of games.

Now that you mentioned that Im keen on subscribing to that deal for AFL. Is it $50 a month?
Just curious to know which sites are live streaming the cricket? Thanks

Just curious to know which sites are live streaming the cricket? Thanks

Watched Scotland v New Zealand series through that platform

Also watched

England v South Africa last night

all free and quality streams.

Some of those series arent currently being covered at the moment eg West Indies v India, webcric covers.

Watched Scotland v New Zealand series through that platform

Also watched

England v South Africa last night

all free and quality streams.

Some of those series arent currently being covered at the moment eg West Indies v India, webcric covers.
Thanks mate. Appreciate that.

The amount of sports coverage on TV that is pay is stretching people in these times

Kayo, Bein Sports, Stan Sports, Optus Sport.

You can watch the majority of cricket and if you search around you can find a stream online for soccer is my experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im starting to question whether Kayo was worth .....ive just unactivated my Optus subscription which was going to increase up to $17/month

$49.26 to be exact. Works with and without a VPN too when overseas.

Not sure if your based overseas or not but id imagine if you were based overseas you wouldnt mind that.

$49.26 isnt exactly cheaper compared to what Kayo offer, unless I am missing something.
For 5 months of the year? Worth every penny. And based on KAYOs monthly rate it is signicantly more expensive but the quality is better than Kayo.
I reckon watchafl is designed more for people on holidays like myself looking to catch a game in the morning.
VPNs don't work in kayo fyir
Correct. They have a detector in place. It worked out I was using NORD

No but I've tried on Nord and AVG.

Kayo ect have a way of detecting it but if you can find a vpn that works I guess try ut
I use a VPN but for reasons related to betting. (ExpressVPN and Nord )

May I ask whats the reason you use a VPN if you simply just want to access Kayo from Australia?

And I cant access Kayo and my sports betting websites at the same time if I have my VPN from New Zealand or UK which sucks.

Hence, why I have 2-3 computers at the same time whilst accessing a match.

Most will work... get a different VPN.

If I want to throw a bet on the footy I have to connect my VPN and then disconnect to use watchafl. Or just choose a non Australian country.
The NORD VPN works fine for Stan and Netflix whenever I want to stream a show too.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it doesnt work for me

this weekend for some reason

1. Sportsbet and Kayo with ExpressVPN= Kayo didnt work
2. TAB and Kayo with ExpressVPN= TAB didnt work

I havent for some reason used NordVPN for a while and am just trying to get in contact with them today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back