Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact remains, I never made the association with this service to Netflix as I was accused of doing, I replied to someone who did. Whether he was referencing screen compatibility being just like Netflix or not is irrelevant to me. He made the reference first, I responded to it.If you don't like that response.. Cool.

Hey mate clearly you're not interested in the service and that's fine. But this thread is actually for people who are interested in the service and would like to discuss it, maybe you should find something better to do with your valuable time.

Hey mate clearly you're not interested in the service and that's fine. But this thread is actually for people who are interested in the service and would like to discuss it, maybe you should find something better to do with your valuable time.

Fair call. Just wanted to point out there are better options available in case others weren't aware, and probably came in a bit hot and heavy. Apologies.

Fair call. Just wanted to point out there are better options available in case others weren't aware, and probably came in a bit hot and heavy. Apologies.
Yeah apparently paying 44 bucks a month to get Foxtel despite me saying I have no interest in anything outside of fox sports is a better deal than just the 25 for Kayo which has everything I want...

Literally everything example you gave me had me paying a hell of a lot more for stuff I'm not going to use.

Cheers for the lecture pal.

Last edited:

Yeah apparently paying 44 bucks a month to get Foxtel despite me saying I have no interest in anything outside of fox sports is a better deal than just the 25 for Kayo which has everything I want...

Not to mention Telstra clearly made a mistake as I was on the same bundle as mick500 and I can assure you sport + HD was not free; it was a paid option after the first 3 months trial.

$25 (cheaper split it with someone) is great value. See no point paying more for Foxtel when Kayo + Netflix for less money offers more content.

Not to mention Telstra clearly made a mistake as I was on the same bundle as mick500 and I can assure you sport + HD was not free; it was a paid option after the first 3 months trial.

$25 (cheaper split it with someone) is great value. See no point paying more for Foxtel when Kayo + Netflix for less money offers more content.
Yeah I was on the same deal too. It ended up costing me a hell of a lot more for Fox Sports and then I remember being outraged when I found out I had to pay extra for HD. Surely that should just be part of the package.

Just got an email from Kayo (I cancelled my subscription and going to continue it when AFL is back)

Subject: Come back before Australia Day for just $5.
1547781571245.png

Hi,
What’s $5 compared to a month of Kayo Basic? Pretty much nothing, when you consider how much awesome summer sport is waiting for you - available live and on demand. Hurry now and come back to Kayo... this explosive offer is only open until 26 January.
Stream hot Fox Cricket exclusives
Catch the matches that you won’t find on free-to-air, live and ad-break free during play.
  • Jan 18: 3rd Gillette ODI, Australia v India
  • Jan 18: Perth Scorchers v Hobart Hurricanes
  • Jan 19: The Melbourne Derby, Renegades v Melbourne Stars
Score the year's best fixtures and more
To see how much you’ll get on top of these hot matches, check out our Content Guide.
  • Every game of the Asian Cup
  • Every game of the NFL playoffs, including Superbowl LIII
  • Every match of the KFC BBL
  • X Games, NBA, Rebel WBBL, HSBC NZ Rugby Sevens and more
Exclusive features on your favourite devices
Use exclusive features like SplitView, Key Moments and No Spoilers when your watching Kayo. Available on a number of devices, find your favourite ways to watch by heading to our Discover Pages.
  • Laptop or computer
  • Mobile or tablet
  • Telstra TV, Apple TV or Chromecast Ultra

I don't bother with any Foxtel or NBA League Pass anymore

When Overseas i use an App only for Andriod called Mobdro. Has heaps of International Sports Channels. I just google the schedule for the UK and find the stream for AFL and NRL. Also has NBA TV

In Australia i use Reddit for NBA Streams, all in HD on my PS4

It really comes down to how much you like sport I guess. Quality over quantity for me. You just can't beat live sport.
You can get all the sport you need on free to air TV or at your local sports bar. Don't understand why you guys are paying a premium. This along with smashed avo on toast is the reason millennials can't afford a house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can get all the sport you need on free to air TV or at your local sports bar. Don't understand why you guys are paying a premium. This along with smashed avo on toast is the reason millennials can't afford a house.
I wouldn't be happy with missing out on games of footy, ODI's and overseas cricket tours just to save 6 bucks a week.

And I wouldn't be going to a sports bar and not having a few froffies and an uber home so I can't see how that saves any money?

Happy to give up the smashed avo though.

I wouldn't be happy with missing out on games of footy, ODI's and overseas cricket tours just to save 6 bucks a week.

And I wouldn't be going to a sports bar and not having a few froffies and an uber home so I can't see how that saves any money?

Happy to give up the smashed avo though.
You have to think of it like a slice of Wagyu beef. Sure it's well marbled and melts in your mouth but a good scotch fillet done right will do the trick as well.

You have to think of it like a slice of Wagyu beef. Sure it's well marbled and melts in your mouth but a good scotch fillet done right will do the trick as well.
More like a chewy rump really. And if you have to travel to the sports bar and pay for froffies with your rump, I'll eat the Wagyu in the comfort of my home.

I don't bother with any Foxtel or NBA League Pass anymore

When Overseas i use an App only for Andriod called Mobdro. Has heaps of International Sports Channels. I just google the schedule for the UK and find the stream for AFL and NRL. Also has NBA TV

In Australia i use Reddit for NBA Streams, all in HD on my PS4
You can stream on the PS4? Tell us now.

No it doesn't. Sports plus pop all in HD is $44 a month with no discounts. Cancel at any time. That's $528 a year. For all the sports and pop package. Or pay 300 bucks to this mob and only stream on 2 devices or pay $420 for the orivilidge of 3 devices for a bunch of FTA sports. Trash.

You can get foxtel with sports and hd for free with telstra as well if you use them for internet. $99 a month unlimited internet 100mb a sec sport and hd.

Or use fubo TV, yttv, watch afl. This service is no better than any other.
Rightio hot shot. Find me the link for unlimited 100Mbps NBN with Foxtel HD and sport. Really struggling to find such a deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back