KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longwood recruits went really well on the park I heard against all blacks they had a very sharp dangerous forward line an a classy bunch of midfielders who broke open the game a couple of times two rumbalara players longwood acquired played blade larkins and Clinton tozer Tozer played through the midfield and is very good ball user short and fast some much needed speed injected into longwood and larkins played ok but injured himself which isn't a good start.good early signs showing though

Longwood recruits went really well on the park I heard against all blacks they had a very sharp dangerous forward line an a classy bunch of midfielders who broke open the game a couple of times two rumbalara players longwood acquired played blade larkins and Clinton tozer Tozer played through the midfield and is very good ball user short and fast some much needed speed injected into longwood and larkins played ok but injured himself which isn't a good start.good early signs showing though
Always good to see a struggling side improve. What was the result of the game?

That Tozer used to play at Swanpool didn't he?
Good to hear they will be more competitive in 2014.

Always good to see a struggling side improve. What was the result of the game?
It is very good to see there 4th quarters are a big problem they go good 1,2,3 an then just let it slip might be fitness concerns, but other then that the midfielders will be pests for other sides this year

so where are people expecting Ardmona to finish this year after picking up a few players (durward,durward,airs,freemen) and few others.. good to see them improve at least and be competitive!!! How has Stanhope recruited are they going to be up there again, also lancy and are they improvers or sliders

Ardy along with Longwood you would think will be big improvers this year which will be great for the comp In saying that there will still be a massive
gap between them and the likes of Nagambie murch and merrigum who will be the sides to beat then I think gap!Stanhope then I believe at least 4 sides will back them selves for the last 2 spots in the 6
so where are people expecting Ardmona to finish this year after picking up a few players (durward,durward,airs,freemen) and few others.. good to see them improve at least and be competitive!!! How has Stanhope recruited are they going to be up there again, also lancy and are they improvers or sliders

Ardy along with Longwood you would think will be big improvers this year which will be great for the comp In saying that there will still be a massive
gap between them and the likes of Nagambie murch and merrigum who will be the sides to beat then I think gap!Stanhope then I believe at least 4 sides will back them selves for the last 2 spots in the 6
top 2 murch and nagambie
next mainland and lanky
followed by gum,rushy,

Some handy inclusions for Rushworth on the clearances list including one Daniel Lambden who kicked a lot of goals before heading north. Add to that Mason Vearing from Euroa, Dean Saunders a key player in 2010 and Steven Glenn who played seniors at Airport West in the EDFL in 2012 plus the return of Jeremy Hitchcock and there is likely more depth than the side that finished fifth in 2012. The loss of Jeremy Lamden and Matt Thomas will impact but these "ins" should compensate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how'd did people's praccy matches go over the last 2 days? & anyone picking up any late recruits just before the season?

merrigum played girgarre and was close girgarre won by a couple of goals but in the 6 quarter game merrigum played their senior team only in the second half of the game while the roo boys played a mixed team of 2s and seniors for the whole six , merrigum looks very impressive but I think they can be beaten

Some handy inclusions for Rushworth on the clearances list including one Daniel Lambden who kicked a lot of goals before heading north. Add to that Mason Vearing from Euroa, Dean Saunders a key player in 2010 and Steven Glenn who played seniors at Airport West in the EDFL in 2012 plus the return of Jeremy Hitchcock and there is likely more depth than the side that finished fifth in 2012. The loss of Jeremy Lamden and Matt Thomas will impact but these "ins" should compensate.

how has Jeremy Hitchcock played since coming back from gig

Great to see Willo assembling a stronger Ardmona side, with Tom Durward and Daniel Freeman getting on board along with some others we should see a far more competitive Bush Cats side in 2014.
All they need now is the big fella Adam Freeman to return

Why don't all you mainland beatchs stop trying to poach every other clubs players,giveitarest#myclub.com.au, wastyourmoney2013#haveashit

longwood played most of reserve + thirdsplayers against bonnie doon copped a fair hiding but they had all their stars out only about 4-5 senior players played but match was cancelled in third due to lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back