KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many praccy games played on the wkend fellas? Heard Murch played dookie but didn't hear the score? Would have thought it would be the last hit out before the season starts next wkend. And be interesting to see how everyone is tracking along before she starts up.

Many praccy games played on the wkend fellas? Heard Murch played dookie but didn't hear the score? Would have thought it would be the last hit out before the season starts next wkend. And be interesting to see how everyone is tracking along before she starts up.
VT played south Morang and we got beat by around 22pts..

VT played south Morang and we got beat by around 22pts..

This was on the Northern FL forum Jax, sure it wasn't 22 goals?

Went up to.violettown today as i was working in the area! Vt didnt look much but soutn morang won by 100+ one bloke to look out for is a small forward hobbs I think? ?? Probably kicked 7 or 8, looked a couple cuts above the rest!

This was on the Northern FL forum Jax, sure it wasn't 22 goals?

Went up to.violettown today as i was working in the area! Vt didnt look much but soutn morang won by 100+ one bloke to look out for is a small forward hobbs I think? ?? Probably kicked 7 or 8, looked a couple cuts above the rest!
The thirds and seconds combined played first and yes got belted but when the two senior sides met in the 4th,5th and 6th quarters the difference was only 22 pts as stated.. and as for Hobbs, kicked most of his goals against our kids..Over the 6 quarters I thought the margin was way greater than 100 more like 160pts

Roo Boys v Bush cats this weekend will be interesting to see what teams really are going to be the big improvers

Stanhope playing Colbo at Home this Saturday. Full day of Football and Netball at this stage. See how numbers shape up with the footballers to see if it will be 2 separate matches or one combine match.

See Avenel have a few recruits any news on how they will shape up runners up in twos granny also nagambie won the preseason comp at inglewood not many on the clearances yet any thoughts on these teams?

See Avenel have a few recruits any news on how they will shape up runners up in twos granny also nagambie won the preseason comp at inglewood not many on the clearances yet any thoughts on these teams?
I think that u will find that avenel will jump into the finals this year.. Pickd up a couple from wa and kasey Duncan from the o&m.. Nagambie will b in the top 2 with Murch..
Top 6

Murchison
Nagaz
Mez
Stanhope
Avenel
Rushy

Didn't you play??? gee for a full back who doesn't know the score you must be doing a good job

I think that u will find that avenel will jump into the finals this year.. Pickd up a couple from wa and kasey Duncan from the o&m.. Nagambie will b in the top 2 with Murch..
Top 6

Murchison
Nagaz
Mez
Stanhope
Avenel
Rushy
murch
nagambie
lancaster
merrigum
stanhope
violet town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't you play??? gee for a full back who doesn't know the score you must be doing a good job
Ahhh Mr Needleman. I'm not a very good back man you know this,that's why I play out at Shep east! Thou I have a mate out at Murch and I have found out the score now. Arnt you playing for box hill hawks his year Phillip?

Lancaster and violet town in the 6. I would have a wager on bothe of those not figuring in the finals series..

I'll take you up on that wager! I say 1 of these sides will make the 6.... Seeing as though your so confident I'll let you guess who I think will make it.... I'll even let you wait until after this weekend ok.... ;)

I'll take you up on that wager! I say 1 of these sides will make the 6.... Seeing as though your so confident I'll let you guess who I think will make it.... I'll even let you wait until after this weekend ok.... ;)
So that would be voilet town I take it smooth, who has lancy picked up to move them to third as foxtrot has em? Think avenal Murch Nagz the gum Stanhope VT would be all above them

So that would be voilet town I take it smooth, who has lancy picked up to move them to third as foxtrot has em? Think avenal Murch Nagz the gum Stanhope VT would be all above them
Lancaster have picked a good full back, 3 very good onballers,couple of handy small forwards.
Barnett to own the forward line and a couple of good kids and a reasonable list anyway
so why wounldn,t they be a chance.

Lancaster have picked a good full back, 3 very good onballers,couple of handy small forwards.
Barnett to own the forward line and a couple of good kids and a reasonable list anyway
so why wounldn,t they be a chance.
Plus they have a very very good draw.

Firstly Snowman12 I didn't say that Lanky would finish 3rd all I said was in reply to Normo3's comments that neither Violet Town & Lanky would finish in the finals! I believe 1 of the sides will.... & Secondly I believe on March the 6th you said the Murch, Nagz, Mez & Stanhope would be Top 4 with wait for it......................... LANKY & Avenel rounding out the Top 6!! Why the sudden change of mind snowball?? Or you just trying to have a stir of the pot old mate?? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back