Opinion Ken Hinkley Envy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
200_s.gif

Classic.:D:thumbsu:

I heard a commentator say Richardson was a huge loss. He drew all the threads together and the on field performance hasn't been the same since he left.

New home for Ross Lyin?

But do they have enough old players for him? He doesn't really seem to like it when the team has too many young players or he really has to blood newbies

Have thought for a while things just not right. Then again when you have a good look at the players in that Port side they really aren't that flash. However good we may believe ourselves to be we are miles better than them player for player. Just bigger, stronger and more talented everywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Do you still have "Ken Hinkley" envy?

Finally, Chris Scott has been vindicated (and egg has landed on many of your faces).

Twice now, Scott has had a team beat Hinkley's team in SA.

Do you want "One-gameplan" Kenny now?

Maybe this is why it took Ken Hinkley until his fifth attempt at a coaching job to snag one. Maybe other teams (including us) saw that Kenny was limited, and wanted someone who could take us further (like how Chris Scott took us to a flag, for example).

I actually like Ken Hinkley, but I am glad that our board made the right decision and appointed Chris Scott instead. So, you Chris Scott haters can suck it.

GAME! SET! MATCH! (mods, time to lock this thread now. We have established who is the better coach).

Because they had a bad loss? If getting belted means a coach is no good, then Scott should have been sacked two years ago.

Just admit that you were wrong, Biggy Boy. Again, Chris Scott's team have shown up Ken Hinkley's team.

Get over your Scott hate.

Maybe it should be BigFooty who sacks you from ever posting here again.

Premierships coached:- Chris Scott 1, Biggy Boy 0.

I heard a commentator say Richardson was a huge loss. He drew all the threads together and the on field performance hasn't been the same since he left.
They also lost Walsh to the Crows last year..
Then they started to go backwards

I seem to recall a few people suggesting similar things about Geelong when we started to slip a bit while both Adelaide and Port (under Sanderson and Hinkley respectively) surged.

Scott is still in charge while Sanderson was flicked and Hinkley is now under the pump.

Perhaps Freo is struggling this year because Simon Lloyd and Brett Kirk left?

I seem to recall a few people suggesting similar things about Geelong when we started to slip a bit while both Adelaide and Port (under Sanderson and Hinkley respectively) surged.

Scott is still in charge while Sanderson was flicked and Hinkley is now under the pump.

Chris Scott owes this year's good start entirely to Knights becoming assistant coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Hinkley gets the chop at Power (either mid-season or at season's end), I don't want him anywhere near Geelong again. He lost me last year, but confirmed his status as a one trick pony on Saturday night.

I went to the game in Adelaide and was listening to talkback radio on the Sunday. There is not much love for him in the city of churches.

There's no question the quality of the support staff head coaches have is extremely important. Next to the quality of the players the most important.

How is this still a thing? We have a great coach Hinkley is a great Geelong man. But we've got someone who is now Geelong all the way. He is a premiership coach we don't have many of them. Let's support our own and Scott is now won of ours.

Assuming Hinkley gets the chop at Power (either mid-season or at season's end), I don't want him anywhere near Geelong again. He lost me last year, but confirmed his status as a one trick pony on Saturday night.

I went to the game in Adelaide and was listening to talkback radio on the Sunday. There is not much love for him in the city of churches.

He could well be a very good assistant but not as much as the senior coach. Who knows.

He could well be a very good assistant but not as much as the senior coach. Who knows.

In the NFL - its called the Norv Turner syndrome. Brilliant Offensive co-ordinator - coached multiple team as OC to titles.

Gets the keys to the car by himself and the wheels come off...

Happened multiple times...

Hopefully Kenny from Camperdown gets another one..

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back