Kickstarters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dreadball 2nd is up, but it's fairly take it or leave it, if I back it will only be for the rules, have too many teams already.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dreadball-the-futuristic-sports-game-2

Better news, Tablescapes has their dungeon tile set up, it's like - and compatible with - the very expensive Dwarven Forge tiles, except made out of Reaper's Bonesium material, and therefore ridiculously cheap

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084069684/tablescapes-dungeons-modular-rpg-dungeons-by-secre

Project Elite arrived. Interesting real-time dice rolling mechanic that the kids picked up fairly easily.

fab5d3895e4b9a549496c76456252b01.jpg

Edit: Their are a couple of what I would call one-way rules references. I've seen these in Artipia games a few times.

A rule will mention something to do with, say, player movement. Then under the section on player movement, the rule is not mentioned at all.

Sure it's all good on a first, thorough read through. But later on you can't find the bloody rule for the life of you.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

In 1954, the Swedish government ordered the construction of the world’s largest particle accelerator. The facility was complete in 1969, located deep below the pastoral countryside of Mälaröarna. The local population called this marvel of technology The Loop.

In this pen&paper roleplaying game, you play teenagers in the late Eighties, solving Mysteries connected to the Loop. Choose between character Types such as the Bookworm, the Troublemaker, the Popular Kid and the Weirdo! Everyday Life is full of nagging parents, never-ending homework and classmates bullying and being bullied.

The Mysteries let the characters encounter the strange machines and weird creatures that have come to haunt the countryside after the Loop was built. The kids get to escape their everyday problems and be part of something meaningful and magical - but also dangerous.

Heavy Gear: Dreadnoughts is an exciting new tabletop miniatures wargame simulating fleet-level battles in the far future. Control armadas of landships, massive hovering fortresses bristling with weapons & troops. To achieve victory, you must wisely manage your army to not only deliver punishing bombardments, but also to launch air missions, command ground forces, and provide repair and recovery resources to damaged units.

Guy in our group linked me to that one - look good? I have too many minis to paint already :)
The first one was hugely popular.... I think 1.5 hit 5mill in 2 days. Plus the game is now out of print.
It's an expensive buy in and you won't get all of your stuff for 2 years, plus you need a good gaming group to play with... Think I just talked myself into cancelling :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, having a bash at the solo stuff. It is pretty cool. Second scenario I got a gun so went mad... bad idea.

Threat level rockets up with all the gun shots and in the end I am running around panicked and berserk etc... hilarious. Threat level to 18 and dead before I completed it.

Last edited:
They're having some pretty serious fulfillment problems with this one
I emailed them to find out what was going on and apparently I wasn't even put into Pledge Manager so they had my money but just never sent it out, nor contacted me about it.

It will be here in a few days. Crisis averted.

I guess that means my Warpath can't be too far away... I hope
This is the latest TWD update. I have no idea how they can possibly not know who hasn't responded on Pledge Manager. It is unbelievable that they wouldn't be able to compare the two lists.

Hello all,

We are hard at work getting everything ready for Wave 2 in the New Year. We have also nearly run out of the Wave 1 Kickstarter Edition. Hopefully you have all received your package by now and are enjoying taking on those Walkers! However, despite several warnings, we are still being contacted by a few customers that haven’t completed the original pledge manager.

Unfortunately, our database doesn't show those who haven’t filled in their pledge manager, which means we won’t have your details to get in touch. So, if you haven’t received your pledge, and can’t remember whether or not you completed the pledge manager, please contact customer services ASAP by emailing support@manticgames.com

Once we’ve got your details, we can then check it against our database of backers.

The cut-off date to let us know is 18th January, 2017. If we don’t hear from you by then and don’t have an order in the pledge manager, I’m afraid you will miss out and your pledge will be treated as a donation towards the Kickstarter campaign. Obviously we would prefer it if you got your great game, so please make sure you get in touch!

Many thanks,

The Mantic Team​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back