Past Kristian Jaksch

Remove this Banner Ad

Pobably next week against Brizzy.. Looking forward to seeing him develope another edge to his game. Looks to have put on tbe weight he lost and a bit extra.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No question that Jaksch has talent and he has improved his endeavours in recent weeks, but you can just tell that there's more in the tank.

It wasn't in his highlights, but one mark he took low to the ground last week, was what I feel coaches want to see more of, from him.
I guess he may never be someone who busts his gut in a Cripps/Kreuzer sort of way, but he does have the tools to become more than just a competent player for us...........sooner the better though.

why isn't he getting a run at senior level? does he have an attitude problem? I hope he gets at least a few games in a row this season so we can say with some certainty whether he could have made it. If he gets cut at end of season without at least a few more games there will always be a "what if" in my mind. At this stage that package deal involving Jaksch is just an epic cluster****. I pray we can get something worthwhile out of it.

Hasn't shown himself capable of four quarters in most VFL games, let alone AFL. Wants to be a forward but has largely not wanted to get himself up to scratch for the role.

If that's changed this off-season, good for him, but he's got to show it in more than a couple of VFL practice games and he's got to be patient about how long it takes for that to be received.

Hasn't shown himself capable of four quarters in most VFL games, let alone AFL. Wants to be a forward but has largely not wanted to get himself up to scratch for the role.

If that's changed this off-season, good for him, but he's got to show it in more than a couple of VFL practice games and he's got to be patient about how long it takes for that to be received.
He's in the last year of his contract isn't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the time I blindly hoped the pick 7 trade would set us up.

Talented mobile KPP, underated inside mid bereft of opportunity, and a late first.

I guess there's a reason it went through very late in trade week:

Like the Grand Master asking the novice if he really wants to make a particular bad move.
SOS: "you really sure you want to do this? - why don't you go and have a think first?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back