Ladder prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, this is the single most shameful statistic of the entire history of the Port Adelaide Football Club - fancy us never having beaten Saint Kilda. This emarrasment must be rectified, I mean, Saint bluddy Kilda!!
rolleyes.gif

It's an absolute disgrace that Port the most successful club in Australian football has never beaten St Kilda the least successful club in Australian football. But beleive me things are about to change this weekend.

St Kilda will really find out about the true Port Adelaide tradition this weekend when the receive a good old fashion arse kicking. Malcolm and his over rated dud recruits wont know what hit them.

Originally posted by carb70:

St Kilda will really find out about the true Port Adelaide tradition this weekend when the receive a good old fashion arse kicking. Malcolm and his over rated dud recruits wont know what hit them.

Carb I like your confidence!
Well im gonna be going for Port this week for one simple reason ; BLIGHTY!
GO YOU CROWS!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by Grave Danger:
Yes, this is the single most shameful statistic of the entire history of the Port Adelaide Football Club - fancy us never having beaten Saint Kilda. This emarrasment must be rectified, I mean, Saint bluddy Kilda!!
rolleyes.gif

Four games in Victoria, one game in SA. And the one SA game was the last game in 97, when the Saints finished minor premiers.

But it was a dark day for Port Adelaide losing to them in r11 at Colonic last year, perhaps it was even close to our turning point... We only got better after that.

Jabsy

St Kilda, not Saint Kilda - Just a little thing that annoys supporters and residents of the suburb.
wink.gif

Look, we were atrocious last week. A remotely similar performance will see a 10+ goal victory to your mob.

But I think we are not without a chance this week. For starters, it will be good to play away from Colonial Stadium for the first time this year. Even if the game is in front of 30,000 parochial supporters, the good surface of Football Park will be a welcome change.

Port supporters have been very thankful of our decision to release Darryl Wakelin. Personally I would love to have both Wakelin's at the present time but Aaron Hamill will be a terrific addition, particularly as he adjusts to St Kilda's style and Malcom's game plan.

Our defence is vulnerable and for that reason I think it is our attack that will win the game for us if we are to win. If your defence can hold Everitt, Loewe and Hamill, we won't win. It hasn't been confirmed but I've heard that little Stephen Milne has been promoted to the senior list. If so, he has to come into calculations to play his first game. Just a little excitment machine and a favourite of mine.

However, I guess a lot depends on the respective midfielders. I'm hoping Blighty forgets about his experiment of playing Andrew Thompson in the back pocket and puts him on the ball. At their best, Harvey, Burke, Thompson and youngsters Hayes, Moyle and Beetham can be a great midfield.

Anyway, that's enough time in enemy territory. 6 out of 6 has a nice ring to it, though we will have to lift 200% on last week to win.

------------------
Fortius Quo Fidelius

Promote Stephen Milne!

Constructive debate, like that supplied by the Saints supporters is welcome in the Port board, at least as far as I am concerned.
Now the real issue, can we, PORT ADELAIDE, finally beat St. Kilda, damn bloody right we can, look for the Port tall timber to break free of their malise, and to show why they are part of the Port team, Cornes, Tredrea and maybe one other to take forward marks, and kick goals. The crumbers to continue with their superb form and pile on scoreboard pressure. Matt Primus to show why he'll be regarded as the best ruckman in the land in 2001. The defence to continue with their wonderful blanketing roles

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Originally posted by Asgardian:
Constructive debate, like that supplied by the Saints supporters is welcome in the Port board, at least as far as I am concerned.
Now the real issue, can we, PORT ADELAIDE, finally beat St. Kilda, damn bloody right we can, look for the Port tall timber to break free of their malise, and to show why they are part of the Port team, Cornes, Tredrea and maybe one other to take forward marks, and kick goals. The crumbers to continue with their superb form and pile on scoreboard pressure. Matt Primus to show why he'll be regarded as the best ruckman in the land in 2001. The defence to continue with their wonderful blanketing roles

Tredrea is a joke, give me a break. One good game does not make a career.

Stevens killed him last week.

I guy I know who played under 15's for Port is a better player

Just a plea from a Crow fan to any Port supporters going to the game tomorrow night, pleease give Blighty heaps for me. Boo, hiss, whatever. Let it be known that Adelaide footy fans have not forgotten the fact he walked out on the club and joined another because of the lure of a big paycheck. Cheers.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jars458:

Nice try from a guy who names himself after a slow, fat, monkey-headed has been
mad.gif

I guy I know who plays under 8's who can come up with a smarter response than you, dickhead!!

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

You are kidding you fool. Port had other scoring options last week so there was no need to rely on Tredrea. Infact Tredrea still had more possesion than Stevens did anyway. So saying he killed him is f-ing stupid as we all know its harder for a foward to gain possesion than it is for a backman.

Originally posted by ant:
Just a plea from a Crow fan to any Port supporters going to the game tomorrow night, pleease give Blighty heaps for me. Boo, hiss, whatever. Let it be known that Adelaide footy fans have not forgotten the fact he walked out on the club and joined another because of the lure of a big paycheck. Cheers.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

No way Ant don't get us to do your dirty work. Go to the game and give heaps to Blighty yourself. Infact I'm still laughing at the way he left your club. I remember when he came to the Crows he said when he leaves this club they will be a force for years to come, HA HA what a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by carb70:
No way Ant don't get us to do your dirty work. Go to the game and give heaps to Blighty yourself.

Trying to attract new suppoters to your Club carb?

Hands off! ANT IS ONE OF OURS!
smile.gif

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Originally posted by QT:

Trying to attract new suppoters to your Club carb?

Hands off! ANT IS ONE OF OURS!
smile.gif

s**t an intellegent Crows suppporter, I thought there was no such thing as that. How did you work out what I was trying to do QT?.

No worries QT, getting a membership doesn't make me a supporter.
smile.gif
Having said that, I hope they thump the Saints tonight.

Carb mate, Blighty was kidding himself when he said that. I reckon however that Ayresy will be the one to help us become a force in the AFL for long time to come, he's got the vision and I know he will make it come true.

Originally posted by Santos L Helper:
mad.gif

I guy I know who plays under 8's who can come up with a smarter response than you, dickhead!!

Fantastic!!!!! one post and the insults start flying.

You boys would love to have D Jarman, and anyway who cares if he looks like a monkey. 11 grand final goals and two medals make him look pretty to me.

I note Warren got 23 possessions on Saturday nigth for ZERO goals. What a forward. Perhaps he should play on the wing!!!

Originally posted by Santos L Helper:
mad.gif

Fantastic!!!!! one post and the insults start flying.

You boys would love to have D Jarman, and anyway who cares if he looks like a monkey. 11 grand final goals and two medals make him look pretty to me.

I note Warren got 23 possessions on Saturday nigth for ZERO goals. What a forward. Perhaps he should play on the wing!!!

**** off Jars. Maybe you need to look at the ladder at hte moment. I wouldnt have Darren Jarman in my team even if he came to us for free.

As for Tredrea...maybe you should of actually watched the game to note where he was actually playing. Fukrod

Funny, I bet you wish some more of your players "only" got 23 posessions last Sunday week..

And only monkeyboy himself got more than 23 posessions on Saturday. Meanwhile back at FP that night half a dozen true champions picked up a lazy 23 or more...

Looks like we can afford to "carry" players like Tredrea and Cornes.

Jabsy

Originally posted by Jabsy:
Funny, I bet you wish some more of your players "only" got 23 posessions last Sunday week..

And only monkeyboy himself got more than 23 posessions on Saturday. Meanwhile back at FP that night half a dozen true champions picked up a lazy 23 or more...

Looks like we can afford to "carry" players like Tredrea and Cornes.

Jabsy

So if you get more than 23 possies in a game you are a true champion?

You may not have noticed but the conditions were a bit less than perfect at Optus Oval

Footy Park was like Hawaii in comparison.

Anyway, the only person who comes close to being a champion is Wanganeen and that comes from his Essendon days.

Any parkland activities on Saturday night after the game??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back