Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 24 Unprecedented Team Thread #Matera92out #BnF23/12/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

So sorry for your loss mate. My head is well and truly pulled in.

All good mate don't stress, been paying only lip service to SFA for past month so unfortunately I've let a few things slip. :(

I'm detecting a lack of love from members of the LG. :(

At least I had the game to look forward to
AFTER-MATCH SUMMARY :
Rich (BB code):
LVB SENIORS Vs ESH SENIORS
LVB               13   8    86   
ESH               17   9    111 
LVB        HO  K  M  H  T  FF FA G  B   Dt  

Broken      0  2  0  0  1  0  0  1  1   17
:'(

Not the best 250th game I've played. At least everyone's recognising the milestone this week.
FZZYIgd.png

Damn...
giphy.gif
Fitting that you played like trash, so next week we can still proclaim 250 outstanding games.

Looks like we have gone on a tear and won some since I began totally ignoring this forum.

Apologies in advance for the upcoming loss on Sunday.

Blame JoshWoodenSpoon he tagged me!
Dahhhh chose the wrong forward-flanker! :huh:

1 : 13.46 {lHFF} - Tarkyn_24 and KO_KO both holding each other. No mark.
1 : 13.48 {lHFF} - Tarkyn_24 takes them on.
1 : 13.52 {lHFF} - Tarkyn_24 dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
1 : 13.53 {lHFF} - Tarkyn_24 seems to like his chances ....
1 : 13.58 {lHFF} - KO_KO slaps it through for a behind.
Las Vegas Bears : 2.2.14
Fighting Furies : 3.1.19

KO_KO

I8ynq5w.gif

Just thought I’d pop in to say thanks for the enjoyable week fellas (and dames). Obviously not as active around the traps as I used to be but this week was an enjoyable, non spammy and entertaining thread to work through. Thought I’d give you a more sincere congratulations than the regulatory ones post match.

Look forward to meeting you in the finals.

Just thought I’d pop in to say thanks for the enjoyable week fellas (and dames). Obviously not as active around the traps as I used to be but this week was an enjoyable, non spammy and entertaining thread to work through. Thought I’d give you a more sincere congratulations than the regulatory ones post match.

Thanks friend means a lot from an SFA pillar as you are. Help bump some of those nonsense-spouting crews outta the eight for us then eh! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for general lack of activity and effort from your VC. I cannot find a reason/motivation to post at the minute, and this is a fantasy league, so despite this apology post I'm not exactly beating myself up for it.

Cheers to the regulars Ava, JWS, Br0ken and Gero and resurgent Matera for actually participating and doing things.

You're a good sort.

Sorry for general lack of activity and effort from your VC. I cannot find a reason/motivation to post at the minute, and this is a fantasy league, so despite this apology post I'm not exactly beating myself up for it.

Cheers to the regulars Ava, JWS, Br0ken and Gero and resurgent Matera for actually participating and doing things.
We gotcha- gear yerself up (in every sense) for finals!

Ok, going to attempt to give a s**t this week.

Round 12 Las Vegas Bears Vs Fighting Furies
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ies-at-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1180308/page-10

=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Las Vegas Bears : 21.11.137
Fighting Furies : 17.13.115
=====================================

We celebrated Broken 's 250th (+1) Game with a wonderful victory over the Furies, so close to the eight now, keep the ball rolling you champions.

Oh look, I figured out how to be even lazier.

Round 12.PNG

Media.

Ripper of a thread here by JoshWoodenSpoon , love your work mate.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...es-you-just-have-to-have-this-season.1180889/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back