Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

The most prominent Raiders player to comment on the CBA has been running back Josh Jacobs, who tweeted that he was “Hella disappointed” and “The CBA sucks.”

And running back Jalen Richard, who recently re-signed with the Raiders on a two-year deal, questioned the electorate for not voting, retweeting one comment with one word: “Weirdos.”

Trevathan has re signed with the bears. Kwiatkoski another LB probably going to FA. Would be a good get , maybe not too much $

Looks as tho Kwiatkoski has signed with us. Had a good year last and just the kind of ILB we need. Still be looking for another LB probably in the draft.

Kwiatkoski is a very solid signing. Will wear the green dot in the middle of our defence. Next up hopefully is Littleton who they are extremely keen on. They are also in the market for a front line safety, though they aren't opposed to bringing Karl Joseph back at the right price.

Disappointing to miss out on Byron Jones but they gave a fair crack at it. Offered more money but Miami blew them away with their front loaded deal.

Mariota will be one of the better backups in the league and he fits the Gruden offence. Any chance of Brady at this point is extremely unlikely.

Have also heard they're in on DJ Reader.

Kwiatkoski is a very solid signing. Will wear the green dot in the middle of our defence. Next up hopefully is Littleton who they are extremely keen on. They are also in the market for a front line safety, though they aren't opposed to bringing Karl Joseph back at the right price.

Disappointing to miss out on Byron Jones but they gave a fair crack at it. Offered more money but Miami blew them away with their front loaded deal.

Mariota will be one of the better backups in the league and he fits the Gruden offence. Any chance of Brady at this point is extremely unlikely.

Have also heard they're in on DJ Reader.

Reader would be a nice get at the correct price. Had a very good year in Houston.

Do we finally have a LB that can cover a TE?

Littleton’s market was strong, but the Raiders emerged with the guy they really wanted and desperately needed. That addition alone should dramatically improve the Raiders defense.
They shouldn’t have a problem covering tight ends and running backs in the middle of the field anymore, now armed with a quick and agile former L.A. Ram who can blanket targets as anyone.
Gruden will detail his linebacker alignment at a later date, but it’s fair to anticipate Kwiatkowski in the middle as the defensive signal-caller, with Littleton working the weak side as a three-down player and a perfect fit for Paul Guenther’s defensive scheme.
Litttleton ranked fourth in passer rating allowed among linebackers with at least 500 coverages snaps. He also had two interceptions and seven pass breakups in 2019 and six picks in the last two seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can really just go for bpa after the fa players we have. Bit of cream on the top.
Really need a WR though. Maybe BPA first pick and WR at 19 if a top one still there.

Really need a WR though. Maybe BPA first pick and WR at 19 if a top one still there.

Tackles are rising wrs falling imo. Pretty confident you can still get a top liner at #19. Cards another team above you who don't need one now.

Most mock drafts have a few WRs between pick 10 and 20. This draft could see a lot of trading in the first round. We could get a slider first pick and still get a gun WR with 2nd pick.

Re-signed Wilber. Be good to keep Compton as well. Good steady influence.

Wilber is a special teams ace and isn't a bad player in a pinch. I'd really like to keep Compton as the backup MLB. But I don't see the Raiders looking at signing someone like him until after the draft.

If no WRs are off the board come pick 12, which WR do you wanna see the #Raiders take in the draft?#RaiderNation
24%Jerry Jeudy
61%CeeDee Lamb
12%Henry Ruggs III

Jeudy all day. Most refined route runner out of those 3 guys, can play all three receiver positions and is a better compliment to Tyrell Williams than CeeDee Lamb imo. That being said, you can't really go wrong with Jeudy or Lamb. I'm not sold on Ruggs. He shows some nice flashes but I still think that Jeudy is the better receiver for our offence. Remember, whoever we draft (likely out of those three guys) will be asked to be the WR1 straight away from game 1. I'm not convinced that Ruggs can handle that role, and I'm not sure that Lamb pairs well in terms of skillset opposite Williams, who imo is a fairly similar receiver in terms of style to Lamb.

Jeudy is the closest thing we will get to Antonio Brown via the draft.

Jeudy a good chance to be gone before our first pick. Teams with picks before ours or someone like the donkeys trading up

Don't be so sure of that. My mail right now is that the Raiders should have their pick of the WR bunch at 12 if they go in that direction. That being said, there's still a very high chance that they draft a corner at 12 instead and then pick a WR at 19 like Justin Jefferson, or potentially trade down to the 2nd round and target a guy like Tee Higgins who they really like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back