Player Watch Lcoemwe to Port Adelaide Ivan Soldo

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet is obviously not going to replace Soldo. Soldo has arguably been the best ruck this year.

That doesn’t mean Sweet won’t be able to perform to the level we need.
I think he will be serviceable, certainly no worse that Lycett. IMO, he also will improve as he gets more games & confidence as the sole leading ruckman.

We really need Visentini to challenge him for the role, and for them to push each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soccer star? Boyfriend? Husband? He? She? And now she has moved to Dubai to pursue a career?

What gossipy bull :poo:

Soccer star? Boyfriend? Husband? He? She? And now she has moved to Dubai to pursue a career?

What gossipy bull :poo:
lol @ the Soccer Star bit.

I did see she's joining Emirates as a flight attendant, based in Dubai. Apparently they'll give long distance a crack.

Would have to be tough for big Ivan though losing her, so will be interesting to see if it has any impact on his performance over the next period.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not an excuse to post glamour photos of Chelsea. This is a thread about Ivan not Chelsea. You can look her up on the net if you feel the need.

And let's not go with judgey comments either.

The whole article was obvious clickbait.

I have great reservations about the possibility of Soldo returning to play against Carlton just off a 5 day break from the SANFL. Especially when one considers at the start of the week the official medical report had him as 1-2 weeks away.

Would be much safer to be cautious with him and wait until after the bye to return at AFL level.

This is not an excuse to post glamour photos of Chelsea. This is a thread about Ivan not Chelsea. You can look her up on the net if you feel the need.

And let's not go with judgey comments either.

The whole article was obvious clickbait.
Clickbait? Yes its crappy journalism, but it is happening. Hopefully doesnt affect Big Ivan too much! Hopefully meets a nice Adelaide girl if this relationship doesnt pan out.

1716559061052.png

I have great reservations about the possibility of Soldo returning to play against Carlton just off a 5 day break from the SANFL. Especially when one considers at the start of the week the official medical report had him as 1-2 weeks away.

Would be much safer to be cautious with him and wait until after the bye to return at AFL level.

Will manage his time today.

Would not play him against Carlton if Pittonet is out. Simply shouldn’t be needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back