Leak - Richmond's 2020 fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the thread about collingwood’s draw?

Look it up yourself and let us know
It’s the irony of a Collingwood supporter complaining about our draw when Collingwoods draw was kinder than ours

14 games at the G
3 at Marvel
5 interstate

Vs

13 at the G
4 at marvel
5 interstate

Sounds like the same number of Melbourne v interstate games to me

It’s the irony of a Collingwood supporter complaining about our draw when Collingwoods draw was kinder than ours

ROFL

Again, it’s a thread about your draw. What else would I comment on. Mid-East politics?

Which other team had their last 7 H&A games in row at their home ground in 2019?

Last edited:
Why can’t these Tiggy flogs just admit they got a cushy draw and that is the main reason they won the flag?

Another reason was the umpires obviously following instructions to kiss them regularly on the dick and an incredibly charmed injury run in the 2nd half of the year.

Any club with all that good fortune is guaranteed a flag and had they not won it with all the odds deliberately stacked in their favour then it would have been the choke of the century and a huge disaster for the AFL’s flag manufacturing process.

Why can’t these Tiggy flogs just admit they got a cushy draw and that is the main reason they won the flag?

Another reason was the umpires obviously following instructions to kiss them regularly on the dick and an incredibly charmed injury run in the 2nd half of the year.

Any club with all that good fortune is guaranteed a flag and had they not won it with all the odds deliberately stacked in their favour then it would have been the choke of the century and a huge disaster for the AFL’s flag manufacturing process.
You're not even trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my, Tiggies complaining that it is not really their home game unless it is played against interstate opposition. Fcuk me what a bunch of entitled, spoilt, Veruca Salt flogs.

You cannot make this s**t up. 😂

Tugger flogs constantly parading around beating their chests over being the biggest and most powerful club in the land yet do not even have their own home ground, they must share with other clubs. Haha, what a joke!!!

Oh my, Tiggies complaining that it is not really their home game unless it is played against interstate opposition. Fcuk me what a bunch of entitled, spoilt, Veruca Salt flogs.

You cannot make this s**t up. 😂
A self entitled Eagles supporter, or a benny pretending to be a self entitled Eagles supporter, whining about Richmond, you can't make this s**t up.

Haha all the tuggers fans saying who shouldn't be able to post in a thread about their draw... priceless

* off back to the richmond board

Which other team got two home games at the G in the first 8?

lol Who cares?

7>2

Any team would kill their own mothers for the last 7 games of the season at home

Tugger flogs constantly parading around beating their chests over being the biggest and most powerful club in the land yet do not even have their own home ground, they must share with other clubs. Haha, what a joke!!!

Like the Eagles/Dockers Adelaide/Power Marvel with numerous tenants is that what you mean?

Difference for Richmond to all other is our own ground is walking distance from the G.

AZdv.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back