Lets Talk Indians

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon not starting Game 1 would have bothered him a little. Guessing if we get through Cookie will pitch Game 1.

Actually I meant shoulder/elbow issues is a persistent rumor since mid last week.

Be nice to get someone on base.
They need to stop swinging for the fences. Try a bunt or two with CC on the mound.

As typing this AJax gets rung up on two really bad calls.....that's when you know it's going to be a frustrating game.

They need to stop swinging for the fences. Try a bunt or two with CC on the mound.

As typing this AJax gets rung up on two really bad calls.....that's when you know it's going to be a frustrating game.
Strike zone was terrible on Saturday too. Feel like puking I'm so nervous.

Can't see us winning now. I've seen us come back before but i can't see it today , our offense is so terrible at the moment and our pitching staff just hasn't got it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm watching it and i want to turn it off but at the same time i want to keep watching hoping for the miracle comeback
I'm at work and had Gameday up on the MLB website but that has been shut down. If somehow we fluke our way to a win I will watch the replay. Sporting Gods have clearly relegated Cleveland to 50 more years of no titles.

Edwin rung up on yet another shocking call. Umpires not the reason we're losing but bloody hell really bad strike 3 calls are infuriating to watch.

Much better inning. Need our bullpen to shut the Yankees down to give us a chance of taking the lead.

Why Lindor didnt bunt is beyond me , love the kid but he's too busy trying to be the hero. Use your speed.

First look at Gameday in 2 hours and ******* Gardner drives 2 in. See you next season, we ain't getting 1 run off Chapman let alone 3.

Our season record flatters us as 3 of the teams in the division are shithouse. Should have tanked late on and played Boston.

Yep we're done barring some miracle. Losing to the Yankees just makes things so much more painful.

Really have to question Francona and his decision making this postseason.

This is why Baseball is the so cruel.

100 win season over 162 games, then 3 games later its over. And the team that won 11 games less than us and didn't even win the division get to go ahead because they won a game on the road.

Good luck to the Yankees, really feel now this team will be added to the list of teams that are good enough but have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Commiserations

They'll definitely be back there next season, AL Central will stink for a while, Tigers, Sox and Royals look like being 3 of the worst teams in baseball. Going to be interesting to see what happens with Bruce and Santana, probably too expensive to keep both.

Starting Bauer in Game 4 is right up there.
I'm still baffled by that. Salazar , Tomlin and Clevinger barely saw a hitter. Selecting Brantley when he was barely fit and then only playing him when EE didn't play, not selecting Yandy Diaz over Allen, Gio or Gonzalez, lack of changes in the order that was needed. Perez catching over Gomes who's been catching to Kluber all year is another one (makes a big difference).

I'm still baffled by that. Salazar , Tomlin and Clevinger barely saw a hitter. Selecting Brantley when he was barely fit and then only playing him when EE didn't play, not selecting Yandy Diaz over Allen, Gio or Gonzalez, lack of changes in the order that was needed. Perez catching over Gomes who's been catching to Kluber all year is another one (makes a big difference).

As good as the win streak was at the time, the team got too obsessed with it and forgot about the play offs.

When we should have been resting players, rotating them we where trying to keep the win streak up.

As good as the win streak was at the time, the team got too obsessed with it and forgot about the play offs.

When we should have been resting players, rotating them we where trying to keep the win streak up.

Agreed. Put to much pressure on themselves trying to atone for last years failures.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back