Let's talk Ports! Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
An email I just received from the club (KT) saying in part “ Port Adelaide has always punched above its weight “ and up for the challenge again. I don’t know about you guys but reading that kinda pisses me off. We aren’t a Gold Coast or other minnow irrelevant clubs with no history & shit following. Ports is the most successful club in the land. I’m not sure where that shit statement came from.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
An email I just received from the club (KT) saying in part “ Port Adelaide has always pinched above its weight “ and up for the challenge again. I don’t know about you guys but reading that kinda pisses me off. We aren’t a Gold Coast or other minnow irrelevant clubs with no history & shit following. Ports is the most successful club in the land. I’m not sure where that shit statement came from.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did it say pinched or is that your typo? I bloody hope its not another club typo Loukas.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Moderator #6,808
It is at least a year too late but Port should have really put effort into turning Cam Hewett into a tagger. He did the role a few times and has been used as a tight checking defender so it would have been a workable plan for him.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
It is at least a year too late but Port should have really put effort into turning Cam Hewett into a tagger. He did the role a few times and has been used as a tight checking defender so it would have been a workable plan for him.
Team D
1555119766827.png
means most coaches can't think of that option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom