Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know more about this - nothing on the club website yet:

A bit of discussion in the Defence Forces Partnership with PAFC thread but nothing concrete in there. KT said its formalizing stuff we have been doing with the forces for a while now.

G3TWOTYAD3S3RV

Premiership Player
Aug 22, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
An email I just received from the club (KT) saying in part “ Port Adelaide has always punched above its weight “ and up for the challenge again. I don’t know about you guys but reading that kinda pisses me off. We aren’t a Gold Coast or other minnow irrelevant clubs with no history & s**t following. Ports is the most successful club in the land. I’m not sure where that s**t statement came from.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
An email I just received from the club (KT) saying in part “ Port Adelaide has always pinched above its weight “ and up for the challenge again. I don’t know about you guys but reading that kinda pisses me off. We aren’t a Gold Coast or other minnow irrelevant clubs with no history & s**t following. Ports is the most successful club in the land. I’m not sure where that s**t statement came from.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did it say pinched or is that your typo? I bloody hope its not another club typo Loukas.

It is at least a year too late but Port should have really put effort into turning Cam Hewett into a tagger. He did the role a few times and has been used as a tight checking defender so it would have been a workable plan for him.

It is at least a year too late but Port should have really put effort into turning Cam Hewett into a tagger. He did the role a few times and has been used as a tight checking defender so it would have been a workable plan for him.

Team D
1555119766827.png
means most coaches can't think of that option.

Hold up... did the PAFC instagram really make a post that Butters had a 'fresh cut'?

Implying Instagram isn't there for that exact type of garbage, not that it makes it any more passable.

How far away is Dixon? I'm losing hope we'll see him at all this season.

I'm still to be convinced that we'll ever see him play for Port again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back