Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Technically, the number set should be designed as a monospace so that all two digit numbers take up the same visual space.

Wouldn’t that look a bit strange though having all the extra space around the 1s? Reminds me of this weird 1 4 guernsey that Stewart wore in Alice Springs.

961DDDF2-E6F9-4225-B327-6FE24D403221.jpeg

I think you'll find KFC is 1870 in Roman.
It would be MDCCCLXX, but that was really funny.

The 1870 went to the back of the collar, if I am not mistaken.

Still, for me, the main issue is that the white panel went up. There is actually no space for the sponsorship.

I love tight kerning on almost everything, except numbers. Too close together and 11 becomes II.

Technically, the number set should be designed as a monospace so that all two digit numbers take up the same visual space.
Too close together and 11 becomes Cool and Different to the other numbers

Careful mate or we may apply rule CCCIII.
So, just to explain my reaction, I fell in love with Roman numbers when I was around 4, 5 years old. Something of it still remains in me after all the years. I couldn't resist ruining the joke...

Sorry?

---

Just read about "Rule .303". Awesome story! It's great that it was able to get into common parlance.

Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks more like Rocky's white training top from the whites vs blacks (yeah thats not going to cause any issues) internal trial.

So stickers stuck on training tops.
I used that as an example as it was what I was looking at at the time but I'm fairly certain the guernseys worn against the Camry Crows at Noarlunga were the same.

Edit: Maybe Clurey is wearing a training top too

Screenshot_2021-03-18-11-57-09-703.jpeg

I used that as an example as it was what I was looking at at the time but I'm fairly certain the guernseys worn against the Camry Crows at Noarlunga were the same.

Edit: Maybe Clurey is wearing a training top too

View attachment 1079656

Cluzza looks like scissoring might be right up his alley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back