Oppo Camp Levi Greenwood to be on SEN after 6.00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a Pies player with shinboner characteristics - hard not to like Swanny though

He was also Archer's favourite player as a young Pies supporter, and it showed in how Arch himself attacked the contest without fear just as The Other Browny did.

back-stab.jpg

Went over to the pies board and watched his highlights video. It was torture but I hate him more now.
Really hope he gets buried in the turf by Swallow, Greenwood or Ziebell and they give him lip afterwards. Or a gang tackle

Say what Brett?

He's fearless, but I don't know if he'll go and bury himself. But, maybe he'll be so confused by the stripes, the fact that they're inevitably losing and the thought of continuing under Buckley after round 9 whilst we continue to pull away, that he'll start directing verbal barbs at himself and punch his own head like Edward Norton from Fight Club until he joins Adams on the bench with concussion singing Hearts to Hearts?

It's the only way I can see Greenwood taking out Greenwood.

Say what Brett?

He's fearless, but I don't know if he'll go and bury himself. But, maybe he'll be so confused by the stripes, the fact that they're inevitably losing and the thought of continuing under Buckley after round 9 whilst we continue to pull away, that he'll start directing verbal barbs at himself and punch his own head like Edward Norton from Fight Club until he joins Adams on the bench with concussion singing Hearts to Hearts?

It's the only way I can see Greenwood taking out Greenwood.
Haha. Clearly I'm still not over it. Why'd you leave me you bastard????

If bucks thinks he is changing the culture down there hes in for a rude awakening - have some very interesting footage/info on a couple of his "young stars" at their absolute best. I wish it would get out as there such an arrogant club from the president down. Oh and levi - enjoy hanging out with them. They are going south at a million miles an hour.

I dont want to say who or what they were doing but you'd have to ignorant to think it doesn't happen at every club - however this was in large proportions for all to see. Just dumb.

He only had one good (i'd say excellent) year because the coach kept (IMO unfairly) dropping him in prior years, assigning roles not suited to him, and continually playing other guys who deserved omitting.

It is not a great surprise he has looked elsewhere all things considered, and seeking extra $$ and job security does not make him a jerk.

Saintly31 I am right with you mate, why the hell Scott did not drop Swallow, Wells, Cunners or JZ has me completely baffled as well.:rolleyes:

Been watching some 2013 games. In particular the last game against Essendon. He was on 35 disposals for the day. 30% kicking efficiency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its looks a lot like flour.

Nice they are doing some baking in their spare time.

As it seems they have been ditching the players who were the most trouble and keeping the ones who will toe the line for Buckley, there could be some more interesting times ahead. Yippee.

As it seems they have been ditching the players who were the most trouble and keeping the ones who will toe the line for Buckley, there could be some more interesting times ahead. Yippee.
For sure and its not who would expect either which is even worse. And there so young as well - how dumb could you be risking your whole career and im telling you it would destroy them.

If bucks thinks he is changing the culture down there hes in for a rude awakening - have some very interesting footage/info on a couple of his "young stars" at their absolute best. I wish it would get out as there such an arrogant club from the president down. Oh and levi - enjoy hanging out with them. They are going south at a million miles an hour.

I dont want to say who or what they were doing but you'd have to ignorant to think it doesn't happen at every club - however this was in large proportions for all to see. Just dumb.
You do? And what do you intend to do with it?

You do? And what do you intend to do with it?
Absoulately nothing Kimbo - im not out to destroy careers, not my style, but just find it unbelievable some of the stuff these guys are doing and the risks there taking. It wasnt like it was a private area either - very public and very messy.

Well you do need to smell the flour I suppose before you do some baking. It might have weevils in it.

The best thing to do would be to first start the rumour on big footy on twitter etc. Then let the media get hold of this rumour, then sit back and wait for the club to deny the rumour. The player to deny the rumour, and the cronies on radio to hose down said rumour.
Then you wait.
Then, moments after Dumont goes to court you post that s**t on every online board you can find. You do that and you don't think twice about it.

Then you watch the fall out from afar. You take joy, not in the misfortune that may find player or club, but from knowing you've created a fork in the road moment for these young footballers that will now be so much better for learning one of life's lessons early on in their career.

Its the right thing to do. To not upload, is to support this scurge on our society. Would you not upload a video of a burglary, an assault? Go on, upload, and save humanity. And take the heat off Dumont. And put the blowtorch on green heads new culcha. ... but for all the right reasons of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back