LGBTQIW round in 2018 - a possibility?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I strongly believe (and hope) that a LGBTQIW theme round is a possibility in 2018, especially after Good Friday football finally eventuated this year.

What are the major obstacles preventing the AFL from instituting a LGBTQIW round next year?

I kept up until the I (intersex?), but I have no idea what the Q and W are

I asked the Google.

"The initialism LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) has also resulted, although such initialisms are sometimes criticized for being confusing and leaving some people out, as well as issues of placement of the letters within the new title."

LOLZ @ the bolded.

Why? What reason?

What about straight white male round in round 7?

What about a round for those who have lost a limb?

What about bipolar Italian round in round 19.

Shut the * up with this crap. Its unnecessary and bullshit.

No already to many gimmick rounds. If these people really want to be seen as completely equal than they need to stop acting like there so special
And before anyone attacks me, I have no problem with LGBT people or there actions and I do support same-sex marriage and all that, but just stop complaining that everything isn't aimed at you

Surely we lock this thread

I asked the Google.

"The initialism LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) has also resulted, although such initialisms are sometimes criticized for being confusing and leaving some people out, as well as issues of placement of the letters within the new title."

LOLZ @ the bolded.

Alphabet soup round? Sponsored by Heinz?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? What reason?

What about straight white male round in round 7?

What about a round for those who have lost a limb?

What about bipolar Italian round in round 19.

Shut the **** up with this crap. Its unnecessary and bullshit.

I don't know about anyone else but I've never heard anyone yell at an opposition player, "You armless prick" or "You bipolar Italian ".

'You've got two eyes, don't ya?'

eb0b7421395c421ef3f7d224713e9237

This is all getting beyond ridiculous. People need to start focusing on the things that really matter. I think Australians are getting sick and tired of corporations like the AFL running social campaigns like this. Instead, how about "make poverty history" round? An "end third world debt" round? A "fund research to stop kids dying of cancer" round? Seriously, enough with this indulgent first world bull@$#% already.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but I've never heard anyone yell at an opposition player, "You armless prick" or "You bipolar Italian ".

So, you're saying that yelling "You're a campaigner" inspired womens round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back