Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Because this effects the football club entirely!!! Wow Dayne you rat bastard enjoy your contract being torn to shreds!!!!!!

45510331_1135553573276189_3695673075916865536_o.jpg

Doesn't look good...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's just go with Harris a year or so too early, he was on thin ice anyway with all the stupid behaviour in QClashes this year.
I think it may be best, maybe co-captain with another older head?

He certainly isn't the first and definitely wont be the last, there wouldn't be any politicians if it was a hangable offence. He's stuffed up but it's between him and his wife.

I agree with you that it is largely a private matter, but for a club captain I think we need someone without baggage. Give it to harris I say, Hodge can mentor him.

I agree with you that it is largely a private matter, but for a club captain I think we need someone without baggage. Give it to harris I say, Hodge can mentor him.
Should we look it to the private lives of all our players, I'm sure there are others currently on our list who have played up on their partners, in the mens and womens teams.

The infidelity thing is beyond rife in footy. He would be far from the only one on our list.

Bad optics from the captain but not really something that should impinge on his career unless we are holding footballers to a significantlyy higher standard than all other places of employment.

Given he's the captain of a club who needs strong leadership after a very family orientated captain in Beams just left, this is unacceptable.

I reckon Hodge + Andrews co-captains in 2019 with the plan of Andrews from 2020.

I think taking the captaincy off him is too harsh. No one knows the full circumstances on what has actually happened, it's a private matter between him and his wife.

Should be, but it's not due to social media. As a result he is bringing focus on our club. The club that he is captain of. He must be dropped if this is all true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back