Llooooooooyyyyyyydddddddddd

Remove this Banner Ad

STIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

But I think it's obvious...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

(No bias of course :rolleyes:)

28sn19w.jpg

My favourites:

- LAYYYYYYCOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (with emphasis on the last 4 letters). I always follow that up with 'HE IS A COLLOSSUS"

- REIMERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Always followed with the 2 hand salute.

There are also some subtle ones that are good.

e.g. Fletcherr....(said whilst clapping politely nodding your head in appreciation thinking we'd be ****ed without him)

Go Gumby!!!!! yelled whenever we get to see him play with abated breath.

But there is only one winner in this compeition.

QUIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My favourites:

- LAYYYYYYCOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK (with emphasis on the last 4 letters). I always follow that up with 'HE IS A COLLOSSUS"

- REIMERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Always followed with the 2 hand salute.

There are also some subtle ones that are good.

e.g. Fletcherr....(said whilst clapping politely nodding your head in appreciation thinking we'd be ****ed without him)

Go Gumby!!!!! yelled whenever we get to see him play with abated breath.

But there is only one winner in this compeition.

QUIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I remember the mark he took at the Dome vs the Dogs (NAB Cup '09) the whole crowd shouted "GUMBYYY", everyone was so buzzed to see that - everyone will go mental if he makes it :thumbsu:

Seems like he knew Neagle wasn't going to take the mark too. What a good judge of the ball (and players).

Gumby is going to be epic if his body holds out. Imagine him around the 96-99kg mark at 199cm :thumbsu:

If he can get his body right, then sky is the limit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back