Looking For A Venue To Watch the WCE Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2001
Limerick Hotel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
The Limerick Hotel on the corner of Errol & Arden Streets North Melbourne is a very North Melbourne friendly venue if you are looking to join some other North supporters to watch the game.
The hotel are putting their money into the club by sponsoring Brent Harvey so if you are not sure where to watch the game come on down and support them and our boys together.

Was hoping this game would be on Southern Cross tv in Tassie, then I can watch it via the TVU player on the net. Surprised since North have a presence in Tassie that this game isn't on but the Richmond Port one is, maybe the club can send a please explain to Southern Cross tv.

Anyone know a place in Singapore? Serious question. I've got 9 hours stop over and ****ed if I'm going to miss the game.
Look out for the Australia network. They play most games, some of them live, some delayed. Channel might be available where you are staying, not sure about the airport though. Rod Stroker is the man to talk to.

Watching the Australia network right now. But just flying through Singapore for a 9 hour stopover. The missus can go buy s**t, I'll head to a pub somewhere and watch the footy.

Good luck in finding a pub in Singas. :) Don't recall ever noticing one there but then I wasn't on the look out for one, usually had drink at hotel or restaurants when I've been there. Maybe google "sports bars Singas" might help. Good Luck.

Everyones welcome over to my dump to watch the game. I've got the big 42cm colour plasma ready to go. Had it wall-mounted yesterday. Just PM me today before dust & I shall provide the acquired details.

BYO turps. I can provide finer-food if there's enough of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back