Speculation Luke Davies-Uniacke (RFA 2025)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did someone say monster contract.....
Sign Here GIF by Rob Zombie

looks like he wants out of the joint

i reckon Saints offer a monster deal and he takes it.

How did he look yesterday? Like a player that isn't trying and wants out?

To me he killed it and was BOG or very close to the best player on the ground.

10 touches and a goal in the 1st quarter was huge.

How did he look yesterday? Like a player that isn't trying and wants out?

To me he killed it and was BOG or very close to the best player on the ground.

10 touches and a goal in the 1st quarter was huge.

i think he played like a guy who's playing for a big contract at another club.

Why are you so fixated on my opinion. have your own. I dont care.

I think he was out of the joint.

i think he played like a guy who's playing for a big contract at another club.

Why are you so fixated on my opinion. have your own. I dont care.

I think he was out of the joint.

Didn't he get a 13-15 million dollar offer weeks ago from the Saints?

Yeah maybe he is playing great footy to get even more.....

Didn't he get a 13-15 million dollar offer weeks ago from the Saints?

Yeah maybe he is playing great footy to get even more.....

an offer he hasn't rejected yet.

he may stay with North Bill so have faith. Thats his problem if he does.

You'd think the Saints would need to improve drastically for him to go there, assuming North's offer is within striking distance (hard to imagine it wouldn't be).

After what he has been through, cannot see him going anywhere that isn't already competing.

You'd think the Saints would need to improve drastically for him to go there, assuming North's offer is within striking distance (hard to imagine it wouldn't be).

After what he has been through, cannot see him going anywhere that isn't already competing.
Geelong? Maybe Giants?

I would take Norths list over St Kilda every day of the week. Saints are in all sorts. What club gives up a top 10 pick for Brad Hill ( Caleb Serong pick) and then gives him 900k a year. Not too mention a first rounder for Dougal Howard and a massive contract to Brad couch. James Gallagher belongs in prison for his list decisions.

Good David King style analysis here.

Wikipedia is your friend mate, give it a shot.

Geelong? Maybe Giants?

Giants make more sense than Geelong. But they won’t have the cap space.

Crows, Dons make the most sense as it stands. Think both could compete with him being added (Dons obviously competing now but can see why they’d be questioned).

Giants make more sense than Geelong. But they won’t have the cap space.

Crows, Dons make the most sense as it stands. Think both could compete with him being added (Dons obviously competing now but can see why they’d be questioned).
I like him but we have Parish, Tsatas, Caldwell, Merrett, Hobbs, Shiel, Setterfield, Perkins and Durham competing for centre square spots as it stands.

That being said, I think Shiel leaves (and I wouldn't begrudge him that) and I'd be open to trading Parish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like him but we have Parish, Tsatas, Caldwell, Merrett, Hobbs, Shiel, Setterfield, Perkins and Durham competing for centre square spots as it stands.

That being said, I think Shiel leaves (and I wouldn't begrudge him that) and I'd be open to trading Parish.

Not in anyway bagging those players, but LDU comes in and is your second best mid. And means you have two very, very good players in there right away (accepting some of those you have named could develop into great players).

If you can afford him you’ll take him, and it will be good business.

Not in anyway bagging those players, but LDU comes in and is your second best mid. And means you have two very, very good players in there right away (accepting some of those you have named could develop into great players).

If you can afford him you’ll take him, and it will be good business.
I know, and I'd definitely have him but there's a log jam there already. We should be looking at star forwards instead

WCE should ask want to play in front of 55k each fortnight, along side Harley and the boys

Be a good get for us could go under the radar here with Harley taking all the lime light
We are struggling to pay our cap now
Offer him a good future after footy play in front of big crowds

WCE should ask want to play in front of 55k each fortnight, along side Harley and the boys

Be a good get for us could go under the radar here with Harley taking all the lime light
Reid, LDU, Ginbey and Hewett is a pretty powerful and explosive midfield.

Not sure going from one terrible team to another would be high on his agenda.

Every team can offer a good future after footy - this is not an exclusive Eagles selling point.

Not sure going from one terrible team to another would be high on his agenda.

Every team can offer a good future after footy - this is not an exclusive Eagles selling point.
fun fact, essendons 2016 cluster **** is better than the current Roos outfit. NM are coming from a LONG way back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back