Player Watch Lynden Dunn (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mihocek is a fair bit better than both of those players

After their first year?

We were feeling very optimistic about Dwyer, Smith and Frost after their first year on our list. They would have been in everybody’s best 22.

Congratulations to the Dunn family.

Last edited:
After their first year?

We were feeling very optimistic about Dwyer, Smith and Frost after their first year on our list. They would have been in everybody’s best 22.
Smith and Frost weren’t in mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the s**t that man did on the football field you won’t see in another 100 years
Thank goodness for that, a small mercy:)

Just on Jack Frost, not sure if it's been mentioned but Jack is experiencing some issues as a result of concussions. I saw through Dayne Beams' Instagram feed that he's documenting his attempts to treat those issues through meds, supplements and (I assume) therapy.

I hope he finds a strategy that really helps him out.

Just on Jack Frost, not sure if it's been mentioned but Jack is experiencing some issues as a result of concussions. I saw through Dayne Beams' Instagram feed that he's documenting his attempts to treat those issues through meds, supplements and (I assume) therapy.

I hope he finds a strategy that really helps him out.

After reading a lot about the modern science about concussion he most likely has permanent brain damage, the extreme consequences of playing contact sport. we're going to be hearing a lot more about it

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back