Media M95 Media: Statement From Pennsylvania

Remove this Banner Ad

Yowzers Nedlam - why the neggo. I would consider playing for Tittybong in a breakaway Comp. My only condition is no fatuous BC of either variety - The middle aged Boys Club or known Bomber Campaigners would be eligible.

No boys club at tittybong

They let dudes and dudettes into the tittybar

We don't condone exclusionary groupings at tittybong

I feel like your bowels somehow pass onto the keyboard and become your posts.

Hi Loons. Can you ever have a original crack. Must be terrible for you to be the Apprentice to Noobz0r bottom cleansing and food taster role.

Hi Loons. Can you ever have a original crack. Must be terrible for you to be the Apprentice to Noobz0r bottom cleansing and food taster role.
Thanks for the tip monsieur "I don't know what the BC is but I don't like it"

Why am I still in your head weeks later? Maybe have a lie down.

I'd answer but I'm busy trying to find out what that rumbling sound in the distance is.

Maybe that's what it is.

And.

No matter how much of a geek I am, it always surprises me how much you underestimate how much of a geek I have always been. 35 years ahead of you, folks!
View attachment 902373
(That's just one continent shhh)

So I'm not the only one to put a letter 'z' in front of folder names so I can rearrange them alphabetically and isolate specific content.

.... and accordingly I hope no player associated with either expansion bid goes near the Warriors, Royals or Bombers. These Clubs have shat on the bids and players from Day 1. There are other decent teams to sign up with.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way, there's about 8 unused grounds in Sweet at the moment. Not counting satellite towns Flog Oval at Tittybong ( per TJASTA ) and Renown Park at Rhilpisa.

- Highway Reserve
- Spotswood Park
- Dark Park
- Outback Arena
- Alberton Oval
- Municipal Reserve Oval
- Waverley Oval
- Fulmina Oval
Hawks will have to take up Waverley as a training base for long trips to away matches vs the Wonders.

By the way, there's about 8 unused grounds in Sweet at the moment. Not counting satellite towns Flog Oval at Tittybong ( per TJASTA ) and Renown Park at Rhilpisa.

- Highway Reserve
- Spotswood Park
- Dark Park
- Outback Arena
- Alberton Oval
- Municipal Reserve Oval
- Waverley Oval
- Fulmina Oval
Most can become utilised if a few more clubs just take up an alternate home ground and play 1 or 2 home games there each season. E.g. Hawks can play a home game at Waverley each season, Swamprats can play a home game at Alberton each season just as the Roys play one at Renown, Royals can host a game at Fulmina and Furies can host a game a Flog Oval etc.

Most can become utilised if a few more clubs just take up an alternate home ground and play 1 or 2 home games there each season. E.g. Hawks can play a home game at Waverley each season, Swamprats can play a home game at Alberton each season just as the Roys play one at Renown, Royals can host a game at Fulmina and Furies can host a game a Flog Oval etc.

That's not an option

Furies got banned from Flog Oval after we s**t canned TJASTA podcast

No boys club at tittybong

They let dudes and dudettes into the tittybar

We don't condone exclusionary groupings at tittybong

Sounds like an exclusionary grouping to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back