Gaming Madden 21 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the sound of this

Location-Based Tackles
These are tackles where both the ball carrier and defender are aware of the first-down marker, end zone, and pylon. What this means is you’ll see ball carriers reach out with the ball while getting tackled to score a crucial touchdown or clutch up a first-down. You’ll also see the tackling defender struggle but successfully deny the ball carrier these reach-out moments.

Last edited:

No its fine. Just not sure if it means you get m21 free digital if you own m20 digital, or if m20 disc is ok still

In a statement, EA says that it has reached partnerships with both Microsoft and Sony to offer "Dual Entitlement" where a Madden 21 Xbox One or PlayStation 4 buyer will be able to upgrade for free to Madden 21 on Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5 for "no additional cost."

EA says the offer will be available "all the way through the Madden NFL 21 season, up to the release of Madden NFL 22" to give gamers time to buy the new systems. Those who buy a physical version of Madden 21, however, will not be able to upgrade.

Not a word on franchise mode. Disappointing but not surprising. I'll be passing again for the 10th year in a row, yay to milestones, a decade without purchasing Madden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IDC about ultimate team. I want a fulfilling franchise mode and for the game to be as realistic as possible.

First of all... were refs ever added back into madden 20? If not they ******* better be for 21

- realistic in game lighting (this used to be good... then they stopped doing it about 5 years ago for some reason)
- more thorough past stats/records.. previous season schedules, etc.
- improved game broadcast (game day presentation... another thing that was at least acceptable in the past, now nonexistent). Remember they had that weekly TV show back in like Madden 10ish? I'm not even asking for that... just give us a 30 second preview by the commentators or something that makes it feel exciting and like the game means something
- multiple commentary teams (maybe one for each time slot) or one for day games and one for primetime/playoff games
- proper coaching carousel of coordinators and even position coaches
- for career mode, a proper draft and combine process like there used to be

IDC about ultimate team. I want a fulfilling franchise mode and for the game to be as realistic as possible.

First of all... were refs ever added back into madden 20? If not they ******* better be for 21

- realistic in game lighting (this used to be good... then they stopped doing it about 5 years ago for some reason)
- more thorough past stats/records.. previous season schedules, etc.
- improved game broadcast (game day presentation... another thing that was at least acceptable in the past, now nonexistent). Remember they had that weekly TV show back in like Madden 10ish? I'm not even asking for that... just give us a 30 second preview by the commentators or something that makes it feel exciting and like the game means something
- multiple commentary teams (maybe one for each time slot) or one for day games and one for primetime/playoff games
- proper coaching carousel of coordinators and even position coaches
- for career mode, a proper draft and combine process like there used to be

Hey pal I asked you a question.. quote me next time.

Yeah the broadcast stinks.
Haha I've been saying the multiple commentary team thing to friends for a few years now, would make the game so much more 'fresh'
I would even like if they just went with like the NFL network score bug and presentation.

Hey pal I asked you a question.. quote me next time.

Yeah the broadcast stinks.
Haha I've been saying the multiple commentary team thing to friends for a few years now, would make the game so much more 'fresh'
I would even like if they just went with like the NFL network score bug and presentation.
2k is so far ahead in this regard... everything else too I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back