Gaming Madden 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Some positive stuff, looks like there will be a bunch of commissioner tweaks that can be made, the not least of which is being able to turn off depth chart recording which used to drive me spare.

Anyway, I know the hate here is strong but I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

mate this could be the greatest game ever made and there will be some twits that have never played it still bagging it

Some positive stuff, looks like there will be a bunch of commissioner tweaks that can be made, the not least of which is being able to turn off depth chart recording which used to drive me spare.

Anyway, I know the hate here is strong but I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

That actually sounds good.
As long as it doesn't freeze on me and crash like Madden 22 did, I might buy it.

mate this could be the greatest game ever made and there will be some twits that have never played it still bagging it

what about the twits who have played the last 3 or 4 instalments and thought it was good?

This has been sorely needed and hope it works as attended. For too long cpu qbs all played the same.

are we just going to ignore that bit @ 19sec where the edge beats the tackle then decided to re-engage.

Crazy that they finally implemented the QB tucking the ball inside the pocket animation from the PS3 NCAA games

Have you played it?

honest question

Yeah the one with Lamar on the cover at my mates. Crap. Reckon instalments from over 10 years ago were far better.

Yeah the one with Lamar on the cover at my mates. Crap. Reckon instalments from over 10 years ago were far better.
from memory that is 21. Probably the worst version

23 on new gen was a vast improvement from the previous titles

I made it thru the video as its nowhere near as bad as Rayweather but I still found it somewhat annoying.

The negative side have guys who can talk much better, no wonder I gravitate to that side haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another take on it.

Will also await the voice rating /10.

Bengal's voice is a pass. Its not the greatest but a solid 6.5/10..One of the few I can watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back