NFL NFL season 2023/24 LIKE, LEARNT, HATED

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked: Yep Levis, so impressive.
Learnt: The title race is as open this year as I can remember in a while.
Hate: Injury to Kirk when the Vikings were getting warm. Just brutal.

Its called liked/learnt/hated for a reason. Nobody is putting Levis in learnt "he is the next great QB"

Can only go off what you see and he was incredibly impressive today. Give him his dues even if it is only for one week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

liked - Frank Reich will be fired
learnt - Frank Reich reminds me of the Tommy Lee Jones character in the aptly named title "No country for old men" .... Time has past him by and hes no longer up for the job.
hated - Carolina Panthers football

WEEK 12

LIKED - Jalen Hurts makes it HURTS SO GOOD - and he plays for a rival team - but FMD whatta man
LEARNT - Another coach bites the dust - plenty more in the chamber about to be shot and fired
HATED - that MNF game has left permanent scarring on my optics

liked - Frank Reich will be fired
learnt - Frank Reich reminds me of the Tommy Lee Jones character in the aptly named title "No country for old men" .... Time has past him by and hes no longer up for the job.
hated - Carolina Panthers football
Just out by a few days

Liked- Bears beat a decent opponent
Learned - It opened the door for GB to catch the Lions
Hated- Nothing. The results were glorious, but maybe I’ll hate it if the cowboys look like they are a legit challenger

WEEK 17
LIKED - The Ravens - holy freaking cow! Look out if Andrews can make it for the playoffs!
LEARNT - Chiefs and Eagles haven't improved on last year and have been overtaken
HATED - The refereeing - officiating is pretty bad in most codes but why don't ex players officiate????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back