Unsolved Madeleine McCann - New Leads Being Reported

Remove this Banner Ad

He has no body. No DNA. No forensic thread evidence. No video of an act..No picture of her dead with brueckner..No finger prints in unit..His analysis of phone ping data is disputed. It's even disputed if the phone was in CB possession..There has been an albi offered and that young woman said his behaviour wasn't unusual or aberrant They haven't even interviewed CB yet!!!!

But with luck he may be able to match soil samples from the reservoir with CB van to be able to say he was in both!!!! Oh and he changed registration of his old jaguar to Germany in landlords name.....the culmination of 4 years hard work

Do you need to check your blood pressure? Your sugar levels maybe?

I'm sensing one or the other might be up.

LDo you need to check your blood pressure? Your sugar levels maybe?

I'm sensing one or the other might be up.

🤣. No.....things like this don't get me excited or stressed but thanks for your concern about my welfare.....sounds sincere

And for the record 31550 Im the most placid even tempered person you could meet......I chose ARB because the avatar looked cool and good colour combination.

Last edited:

Huh? Hey maybe that's the guy who actually HAD the phone that night?

Ralph lived next door to a house Brueckner rented and has been missing for a week.

Armed officers surrounded a home, belonging to a 56-year-old man known only as Ralph H, just outside Braunschweig on Wednesday last week

Ralph is believed to be a long-time friend of Brueckner and acted as an accomplice to his crimes, admitting to robbing homes with the 47-year-old.

From the above link.

Over on the Sun Newspaper (Uk) they have an article and photo of CB being probed by German Authorities.

The paper is calling it a joint German and FBI task force, so far, I've never heard of the FBI mentioned before.
Wouldn't it more Interpol?

FBI runs a global pedophile taskforce so they may be involved in that way.

If true, it could also give a hint to what the evidence they have might be. FBI has a database of images that they have edited and published to see if public can recognise identifying elements in the image.

This is interesting.

MADDIE VAN PROBE

German FBI probe Christian Brueckner’s van which was parked at beast’s lair after Madeleine McCann vanished in Portugal

A request has been made to the Rosier dealership in Braunschweig, which leased the van to Brueckner between 2014 and 2015.

Inga Gehricke, five, vanished from a family picnic in a wood in Wilhelmshof, Saxony-Anhalt.

The only clue was the sighting of a white Sprinter van driving down a track through the forest at the time she disappeared.

Brueckner was looked at by cops in 2016 and 2020.

He was unable to give an alibi for the day in question and the day before Inga went missing he had an accident in nearby Helmstedt, an hour’s drive away.

At the time Brueckner, 47, was living at a derelict factory in Neuwegersleben, just 90 kilometres away.

The case, which remains open, was shelved and Brueckner hasn’t been officially discounted.

Brueckner's lawyer is complaining of not having received any of the Madeleine McCann case files. Also .. German police have Brueckner's set of lockpicks.

Brueckner is also facing former pal Helge Busching in court today as he tells prosecutors the convicted paedophile was an 'expert at lock picking'
He said Brueckner bragged about the burglary toolkit which he would use to 'break into holiday resorts, hotels and holiday homes to steal from tourists', Busching told Bild newspaper.

Brueckner's lawyer is complaining of not having received any of the Madeleine McCann case files. Also .. German police have Brueckner's set of lockpicks.

Brueckner is also facing former pal Helge Busching in court today as he tells prosecutors the convicted paedophile was an 'expert at lock picking'
He said Brueckner bragged about the burglary toolkit which he would use to 'break into holiday resorts, hotels and holiday homes to steal from tourists', Busching told Bild newspaper.
I would say 80 % of the case files are on the internet. He can just Google them!
Absent would be any medical files of Maddie. The McCanns didn't provide them for whatever reason.
Any data relating to sexual offenders was omitted, including key Brits who were flagged as offenders.

ARB could possibly expand on this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brueckner had contacts with paedophile and human trafficking rings which were prolific in Portugal, close to Morocco. So we know now who at least one of the people were that Brueckner made contact with shortly after Madeleine was taken. The case against Brueckner with regard to Madeleine, may be relying on what this woman says.

A WOMAN called by the chief suspect in the Madeleine McCann case just hours after she vanished was part of a paedophile ring, it was claimed in court.

In sensational evidence, a witness said the woman supplied teenage girls to convicted rapist Brueckner.

Former pal Helge Busching told a court in Germany that a girl of 13, allegedly tied to a post and raped on camera by Brueckner, was supplied by the lady.

He told judges in Brueckner’s trial for rape and sex offences: “I was told Christian Brueckner brought a woman washing machines and instead of paying him for it, she provided him with young girls.”

Brueckner telephoned the woman — who cannot be named under German law — after Madeleine, then aged three, disappeared from her family’s holiday villa in the resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

She was also interviewed at least three times by the BKA, Germany’s federal police.

It's been reported several years ago that the call to the woman that night about his camper van trip from Tomar to PDL was Nicole Ferlingher with whom CB had a casual relationship. She ran a half way house for troubled teens. His interest in these teens was what alerted her to his character. I haven't read anywhere that she was involved in a pedophile ring. Nor have I read anywhere that he was 'provided' with these teens as payment. NF has also been implicated as allegedly CBs accomplice in some burglaries but has never been charged. There was a property on outskirts of PDL guarded by Kangal attack dogs....where NF lived and he parked and stayed in his van.

What we do know is that CB didn't return to NF until much later next day I recall. Christian Wolters is trying to make it appear his detour was Maddie. But we know that he spent the week with a German teen on holidays and that night he spent with that teen in his van many kilometres away but from later like 11 pm I recall. He took the teen to the airport for her flight back next morning and was pulled over in road block by police.

I will try and piece together the various reports and my knowledge in some coherent timeline to explain CW involving this 'woman' who I believe to be NF

If I recall correctly Tomar was a hub of pedophile activity and human trafficking

It's been reported several years ago that the call to the woman that night about his camper van trip from Tomar to PDL was Nicole Ferlingher with whom CB had a casual relationship. She ran a half way house for troubled teens. His interest in these teens was what alerted her to his character. I haven't read anywhere that she was involved in a pedophile ring. Nor have I read anywhere that he was 'provided' with these teens as payment. NF has also been implicated as allegedly CBs accomplice in some burglaries but has never been charged. There was a property on outskirts of PDL guarded by Kangal attack dogs....where NF lived and he parked and stayed in his van.

The halfway house for troubled teens wasn't where the attack dogs were, that was in another village Brueckner would visit. I'm pretty sure because I made comment in here some time ago that I felt the halfway house may have been a front for human/sex trafficking.

The halfway house was abandoned and left in a bad state with rubbish strewn through, dirty blankets on the floors and drug paraphernalia iirc but can check.

As to Brueckner being provided with teens, what is he doing hanging around a halfway house specifically for runaways and troubled teens? What's the lure with that? He shouldn't have been let through the door.

Background information to NF and CB and that night. Contrary to what was suggested in court this article suggests the trip was from tomar to foral and PDL wasn't in the direct route through PDL and past McCann unit. In fact 38 Klm away.

This is further reference and the property guarded by Kangal dogs

CB was with a teen German girl for 2 weeks up to 10th May. He spent most nights with her in his van from late say 12 midnight to 2am. She has confirmed she was with him this period but can't confirm exact times. He drove her to Faro airport on 9th May and there is documentary evidence of that. They were stopped on 9th by road block and a photo was taken by PJ and that photo is we understand now with Scotland Yard

NF has indicated that CB failed to turn up to her place (or did but left before she awoke) that night. Conceivable the distraction was the teen German girl and he was seeing her and NF was in the dark

Neither the German teen nor NF indicated any strange behaviour by CB throughout the aftermath of MM going missing that would suggest his involvement.

Is it possible that NFs half way house was in reality a step in human trafficking? Possible of course but we have no evidence of that.

The fact she had Kangal attack dogs on that property is a major concern as to what they were guarding.

* CW has confirmed to UK ex detective Mark Williams Thomas the exact phone ping can't locate that phone with precision.

* CW also confirmed he believes phone was in CB posession that night perhaps because NF has indicated she spoke to CB

* UK ex detective Mark Williams Thomas spoke with regd owner of the Jaguar to whom car was transferred on 4th May and he confirmed directly that the paperwork for car was all signed a week or two prior to 3rd allowing the detective to conclude it is a red herring.

The fact she had Kangal attack dogs on that property is a major concern as to what they were guarding.

Just on this, Kangal's are shepherds dogs, they're used as livestock guardians and they're not considered aggressive towards humans although if they were kept inside, which these weren't from my reading, they would probably protect their family.

There are more suitable breeds than the Kangal as an attack dog.

Did a deep dive when I first looked at their use by NF and CB. Kangal dogs have the strongest bite force of any dog breed at 743 psi almost twice that of most breeds used as guard dogs. They can beat most breeds in a fight. They are fearless dogs prepared to attack wolves, bears etc. They are used as guard dogs. I've watched many videos and one stands out where the Kangal attacked a car and ripped the entire bumper bar off the car and another where 3 Kangal's beat up on 3 wolves originally attacking a lone dog. The wolves fled

Did a deep dive when I first looked at their use by NF and CB. Kangal dogs have the strongest bite force of any dog breed at 743 psi almost twice that of most breeds used as guard dogs. They can beat most breeds in a fight. They are fearless dogs prepared to attack wolves, bears etc. They are used as guard dogs. I've watched many videos and one stands out where the Kangal attacked a car and ripped the entire bumper bar off the car and another where 3 Kangal's beat up on 3 wolves originally attacking a lone dog. The wolves fled

That still doesn't make them 'attack' dogs ARB. They're not so easy to train either.

I've watched many videos and one stands out where the Kangal attacked a car and ripped the entire bumper bar off the car and another where 3 Kangal's beat up on 3 wolves originally attacking a lone dog. The wolves fled

They didn't kill the wolves?

I think the property you're referring to with the Kangals is a big one owned by an expat, they might have chickens, goats or sheep on it. Portugal still has wolves, foxes and a lot of stray dogs roaming around.

He left no prints. The obvious reasons is he wasn't there. But let's assume he was and was wearing gloves. Having used his lock pick set to get in the front door he then, in his infinite, wisdom decided to open the bedroom window from the inside to what?......just waste time to throw people off the track??. Critically important they think that whoever broke in was seen to escape the window and not the door for some inexplicable reason.

Oh that's right he could go down the back stairs. Gerry would have been standing there right at that back exit in the street talking to Jez

Last edited:
He left no prints. The obvious reasons is he wasn't there. But let's assume he was abs was wearing gloves. Having used his lock pick set to get in the front door he then, in his infinite, wisdom decided to open the bedroom window from the inside to what?......just waste time to throw people off the track??. Critically important they think that whoever broke in was seen to escape the window and not the door for some inexplicable reason.

Oh that's right he could go down the back stairs. Gerry would have been standing there right at that back exit in the street taking to

An experienced burglar would have opened the window for a couple of reasons, mostly for a quick exit if anybody came in through any of the doors, thereby avoiding a confrontation.

He didn't use the window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back