FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Jono came in with an axe to grind tonight and showed his slimy personality to the core. I didn't mind what he was saying to Lauren; in a sense, they had broken up and were bound to fight. But the way he threw Tim under the bus just to deflect the conversation away from him and Ellie was very nasty s**t. Jono was even smirking about it. I thought Ellie was a quality person, but the way she behaved tonight, throwing it in Lauren's face at every chance, was not classy at all. It was childish behavior. Lu & Cas are the only decent people who have appeared this season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harsh on Queen Cass
It was. I kinda forgot about her.

The gossip sites are saying Sara & Tim really were doing OK until the reunion night. Two things happened. First, Jono exposes what Tim said after the final commitment ceremony (he apparently said the same thing to a few of them). Second, one of Jade's "friends" saw Tim's profile on Tinder, and Jade told Sara about it. So, thanks to the reunion, they are now done and dusted. Finished.

Last edited:
It was so clear to see how the production crew direct traffic in last nights episode.

It's almost like there was KPIs to meet;

• Eden & Jayden please just keep your fakeness going for the sake of our shows last remaining thread of dignity $400
  • Collins stage fright $0
  • Despite being fat shamed this season, Tristan wear a hideous suit that's 2 sizes too small for you $250
  • Jono walks in hand and hand with Ellie $500
  • Ridge if you could just make some sort of reference to who is having sex with who $250
  • Stephen if you'd like to make yourself look like you still want Michael's approval $100
  • Lauren, crazy eyes just one more time please $100
  • Jono if you could please throw Tim under the bus $750
  • Sara goes nuclear at Tim for the drama value $500
How.. just how, did Jack and Tori get no screen time in this episode? lol

I think this was somewhat more boring of a MAFS season than seasons gone by.

Take me back to the days of Ines Basic where absolute craziness was just coincidental, rather than manufactured.

It was. I kinda forgot about her.

The gossip sites are saying Sara & Tim really were doing OK until the reunion night. Two things happened. First, Jono exposes what Tim said after the final commitment ceremony (he apparently said the same thing to a few of them). Second, one of Jade's "friends" saw Tim's profile on Tinder, and Jade told Sara about it. So, thanks to the reunion, they are now done and dusted. Finished.

Best thing for him to be fair.. until he finds himself under the thumb of the next

It was so clear to see how the production crew direct traffic in last nights episode.

It's almost like there was KPIs to meet;

• Eden & Jayden please just keep your fakeness going for the sake of our shows last remaining thread of dignity $400
  • Collins stage fright $0
  • Despite being fat shamed this season, Tristan wear a hideous suit that's 2 sizes too small for you $250
  • Jono walks in hand and hand with Ellie $500
  • Ridge if you could just make some sort of reference to who is having sex with who $250
  • Stephen if you'd like to make yourself look like you still want Michael's approval $100
  • Lauren, crazy eyes just one more time please $100
  • Jono if you could please throw Tim under the bus $750
  • Sara goes nuclear at Tim for the drama value $500
How.. just how, did Jack and Tori get no screen time in this episode? lol

I think this was somewhat more boring of a MAFS season than seasons gone by.

Take me back to the days of Ines Basic where absolute craziness was just coincidental, rather than manufactured.
Because s**t stirrer Lauren that brings up Jack and Tori every dinner party was silenced yesterday by Jono and called out for being fake.

Great episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back