Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Mask Camden Ripper (Hardy) placed on his victims for purpose of posing photos:

13c40ad81690b3f3cdcb4abc27fa9cb9.jpg

Mask found at SM site - both equally horrific!

5989b129e97daeb2915f0140ae373f2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mason mask looks somewhat realistic. Not a clown mask. There was a fancy dress shop across the road on Glyde st. There was a fire behind it too I think. It was state election day.

The below Hansard doc (which has also previously been posted on this thread by One Eyed Spy) indicates that material is still available.

"Some of the material is no longer centrally stored but is available for further examination and analysis if required".

Do we have proof that evidential items have been destroyed?

9a82e1e79faf63c6bec8902a1f6c37fb.jpg

Thats 2002 but hopefully the hairs, DNA etc are still available.

Pretty sure someone said not long ago some of the evidence had been destroyed?

Looking for statement of evidence destroyed.

Who did the size 8 little girls black shoes belong to that were found very close to lower remains?

Who owned the black clutch bag found in vicinity of lower remains? Not sold in shop or owned by Sharon.

Who owned the pink comb found with lower remains? Never identified as belonging to Sharon.

Who owned the workboot found in the pile of soil with lower remains? Who denied he had seen such workboot Mr Lane? Who is holding this workboot in the photo we have of YOU Mr Lane? The accused did not own workboots. Who worked on a railway line? Where did that mineral come from located in one the deceased's teeth? Who put something in his testimony not required of the question asked of him?

Who denied she had worked in the shop on 19 Feb 1983? Whose husband testified she did work in the shop on that day? Who left Perth in a hurry on 26 Feb 1983 ? Whose ex husband died in December 2017 in ACT? Who has had a recent birthdate?

Who had motive?

Last edited:
The Mason mask looks somewhat realistic. Not a clown mask. There was a fancy dress shop across the road on Glyde st. There was a fire behind it too I think. It was state election day.

Meh ... imo they're both hideously demonic. The only thing missing off the mask here is the horns.

Who worked on a railway line? Where did that mineral come from located in one the deceased's teeth?

What mineral was it Beatnicked? If it's something that might be found on the railway tracks could someone have laid Sharon over them at night and she was run over by a train cutting her in half?

The people in the surrounding shops should have been fingerprinted just to see if the bag had been sourced locally.

There were no fingerprints discovered on a 'bag'. That includes those bags allegedly connected to the upper or lower remains. The fingerprint was discovered on a piece of clear plastic sheeting of the type that would be found at any construction or renovation site. The fingerprint was compared to Greer with negative outcome. The fingerprint was not compared to workers, tenants, owners etc connected to any of the nearby properties or any Greer family members including those that had worked at or had free access to 600. the print may have belonged to a worker in China for all we know!

The clear plastic sheet was found in one of the truck loads of building rubble initially taken from site then returned to site.

It wouldn't surprise me that the print belonged to Lane photographed and videoed manhandling objects at the site with bare hands. These objects included other white plastic bags closed with knots and containing unknown items. We have no idea what the contents were. We do know these bags were in the vicinity of upper skeletonized remains.

Last edited:
What mineral was it Beatnicked? If it's something that might be found on the railway tracks could someone have laid Sharon over them at night and she was run over by a train cutting her in half?

Minerals connected to Southern Cross. Greer's son was connected to Southern Cross region working on a rail track laying machine. Verified. Hmmm workboots found adjacent to lower remains. Small hatchet axe found in vicinity.

Last edited:
Meh ... imo they're both hideously demonic. The only thing missing off the mask here is the horns.

This description is an emotional one and is a similar description used by DPP prosecutor to grab at the emotions of jurors. The press furthered the theatric description but also went with the description when the mask was first discovered. Who released the info to the press Mr Lane?

The prosecutor also presented the alleged mask dripping with fluid to the jurors.....theatrics not permitted but allowed by presiding justice! All recorded in transcript.

I wonder if this same prosecutor who went on to be a judge himself would have permitted such antics when he was presiding?

The mask at scene was just a rubber type mask of a full male head. The physical appearance was very similar to a well known russian leader at the time.

The mask was at no time connected to Greer. His son and oldest daughter were known to keep various masks....... on their own admission and witness verified.

There is no proof the mask was buried with the remains. The mask had been contained within either one of 2 truck loads of builders debris returned to site and when loads were tipped on ground, then mask was located adjacent (underneath) to upper remains.

There had been several bobcat bucketloads of builders debris gathered from various parts of the site and placed in each truck.

The site had also been subjected to major earthworks and plumbing and drainage works in 1987.....now verified. Wapol and dpp prosecuted the case with their prima facie the works were done in 1985 and the area behind 600 was converted to a bitumen carpark. At NO time was the area behind 600 bitumenized. We have video proof taken in 1991!

This puts the sworn statements and testimony of 9 wapol officers, the 1992 works contractor who happened to also supervise the 1987 works and testified on 4 occasions the works were done in 1985, and subcontractor......as totally and utterly false. We have video proof shot by the site owner in 1991 and the statement of the 1987 contractor to prove no carpark behind 600 ever existed. The photos of site used by wapol and dpp were taken by owner on day 1991 video was captured. We received the video after the owners death in 2014 via his defacto that thought we may be interested!

Wapol/dpp played these photos to make an illusion so that what jurors believed they were looking at was a bitumen carpark behind 600 that did not exist!

The photos were taken whilst owner stood behind 616 looking north to 600. A strip of plants growing looked like a garden bed. Little did jurors know this 'strip garden bed' actually covered the full yards of 598 and 600! But don't let the truth get in the way wapol and dpp what ever you do!

The illusion was the bitumen carpark behind 602 and 604 was 600 and 598.

602 had been converted to a bitumen carpark in 1987. Prior to that 600 and 602 backyards were not separated. Both contained grassed yards that were accessed by either tenant. A fence had existed between 600 and 598. A fence also separated 602 and 604. Areas behind 602 to 610 were converted to bitumenized carparks in 1987. All these fences were removed in 1987.

Last edited:
The 1987 works were in exact areas the 1992 works were done! Cops had the council docs that proved
this days prior to Greer's arrest but chose not to disclose to any defense counsel. Docs discovered show wapol fax headers and wapol's Det Carey received these docs. They knew works were done in 1987 but their prima facie was it was done in 1985.

On day of discovery the 1987 works contractor went to site and spoke to police about the 1987 works being done in the area. He later rang wapol HQ and was told 'we have our man'. No statement was ever taken no contact from wapol. No information passed to defense.

If defense counsels had known about the 1987 works and the enormous scope of these works the probability the remains may have been placed at the site then could have been examined and this timeline matches that posited by pathlogists with regard to the condition of lower remains being subjected to a refrigeration process and buried approx 4 to 5 years before discovery. It indeed also opens up the probability the total remains had been refrigerated, buried at site in 1987 and earthwork machinery separated the remains. The upper remains accidentally separated by machinery
and placed in a position that permitted skeletonization and the lower remains placed at depth out of insect colonization risk thus further preservation. The none disclosure by wapol and dpp denied defense counsel and the accused critical examination of facts.

26 years!

Last edited:
Fingerprint maybe other, but someone got to the point of sexually assaulting highschool, chopping up body.
Blob database analysis pretty good these days. Someone has avoided police.

How do you not admit evidence to trial yet instruct evidential items for destruction?

Mmmmm
Who are you asserting was sexually assaulted? If it is Sharon Mason where did you get the evidence from?

Your description is totally disrespectful to the victim and totally unneccesary.

Its hard to fathom that until 2001 fingerprint comparison was still being done manually.

If it is a footprint, was Greer's footprint taken to conclusively rule the print out as being his? Beatnicked?

It may match someone already on the database, if it is from a foot & feet imprints aren't taken they'd never know.

Fingerprint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The remains were never under a shed. The cops plotted their plan of the site from an aerial photo taken Dec 1985. They plotted the shed position from that photo. The shed in that photo was not Greers shed and the
plotted shed was in a difefrent position that Greers 1983 shed!

The areial photo was taken in colour but supplied to defense in black and white. Why? If it was colour the green grass behind 600 would be evident and their prima facie in shambles! But they could also have used an aerial taken just 2 weeks after Sharons disappearance and they would have had the correct shed and its correct location!

The 1987 works were in exact areas the 1992 works were done! Cops had the council docs that proved
this days prior to Greer's arrest but chose not to disclose to any defense counsel. Docs discovered show wapol fax headers and wapol's Det Carey received these docs. They knew works were done in 1987 but their prima facie was it was done in 1985.

On day of discovery the 1987 works contractor went to site and spoke to police about the 1987 works being done in the area. He later rang wapol HQ and was told 'we have our man'. No statement was ever taken no contact from wapol. No information passed to defense.

If defense counsels had known about the 1987 works and the enormous scope of these works the probability the remains may have been placed at the site then could have been examined and this timeline matches that posited by pathlogists with regard to the condition of lower remains being subjected to a refrigeration process and buried approx 4 to 5 years before discovery. It indeed also opens up the probability the total remains had been refrigerated, buried at site in 1987 and earthwork machinery separated the remains. The upper remains accidentally separated by machinery
and placed in a position that permitted skeletonization and the lower remains placed at depth out of insect colonization risk thus further preservation.
The none disclosure by wapol and dpp denied defense counsel and the accused critical examination of facts.

26 years!
Hang on a sec, weren't you adamant previously that the remains were of two different people due to the 'expert's' opinion that one half of the remains had possibly been frozen and put there while Greer was elsewhere? You're saying now that the body could be all the one person?

Hang on a sec, weren't you adamant previously that the remains were of two different people due to the 'expert's' opinion that one half of the remains had possibly been frozen and put there while Greer was elsewhere? You're saying now that the body could be all the one person?
I did not state categorically the remains were those of 2 victims. I opined the possibility.

I hope to god this all comes out and is proved to be accurate & those that need to be dragged forth to answer for their actions are hit with the full force of the laws they hide behind.

I've never believed Greer was guilty of this crime and although money is no compensation for 26 years of your life, a $10M offering should be the starting point IMO.

I did not state categorically the remains were those of 2 victims. I opined the possibility.
I didn't think you speculated... So now you're suggesting the 'expert' who gave his opinion could well be wrong?

You stated in an earlier post:

... 3rd quandary. The leg bone length does not suit that of a caucasian girl of Sharon's stature.

4th quandary. Could the lower remains belong to Julie Cutler therefore 4 years in storage and that would put certain restaurant and certain persons in the mix?

The bone length suits her stature.

5th quandary. Soil from around upper and lower remains totally different mineral composition and mislabeled vice versa by cops. Soil from within lower remains plastic bag different. Plant material not known to be from behind 600. Not in historic photos supplied by witnesses or video taken in 1991. From memory sanservia or motherinlaw's tongue aka snake plant.

So now you're suggesting these apparent facts (according to you) are possibly not facts at all?

I can't remember the precise timeline but isn't it possible that SM was buried earlier than 1987 and when the pipeworks were done in 1987 the earth, including the body (at dig or back-fill stage cut in half by the equipment doing the work), which was unnoticed among the buried debris, was dug up and then used as back-fill once the pipework was complete, hence the body or parts thereof being later discovered (in 1992) above the pipes?

I didn't think you speculated... So now you're suggesting the 'expert' who gave his opinion could well be wrong?

You stated in an earlier post:

So now you're suggesting these apparent facts (according to you) are possibly not facts at all?

I can't remember the precise timeline but isn't it possible that SM was buried earlier than 1987 and when the pipeworks were done in 1987 the earth, including the body (at dig or back-fill stage cut in half by the equipment doing the work), which was unnoticed among the buried debris, was dug up and then used as back-fill once the pipework was complete, hence the body or parts thereof being later discovered (in 1992) above the pipes?

If SM was buried earlier than 1987, my query would be - why the notable difference in the "degree of decomposition between the top part of the body and the bottom part" and subsequent thought, that the lower part of the body "may have been frozen for a considerable part of the nine years" that SM was missing.

Would imagine that SM's remains would be completely skeletal if buried whole pre 1987 - in this instance it is reported that lower limbs were "decomposing" when SM remains found in 1992.

If lower limbs were "decomposing" then surely these particular remains were buried reasonably close to the time they were found.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z

Last edited:
If SM was buried earlier than 1987, my query would be - why the notable difference in the "degree of decomposition between the top part of the body and the bottom part" and subsequent thought, that the lower part of the body "may have been frozen for a considerable part of the nine years" that SM was missing.

Would imagine that SM's remains would be completely skeletal if buried whole pre 1987 - in this instance it is reported that lower limbs were "decomposing" when SM remains found in 1992.

If lower limbs were "decomposing" then surely these particular remains were buried reasonably close to the time they were found.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z
This is the question I keep returning to and I guess , going back to the questions of Greers capability , then soil compositions might alter decomposition times

The placement next to a pipe may change the atmospherics.

ie you talk about lower limbs decomposing at different rates. I ask could these have been further away from the pipe and so 'unprotected' ?

Just posing a scenario

This is the question I keep returning to and I guess , going back to the questions of Greers capability , then soil compositions might alter decomposition times

The placement next to a pipe may change the atmospherics.

ie you talk about lower limbs decomposing at different rates. I ask could these have been further away from the pipe and so 'unprotected' ?

Just posing a scenario
It could also be that one half of the body was buried further down during the back-fill stage. I'd think a body being buried 1 foot below the surface would decompose at a different rate to one buried 6 feet under. Without seeing the evidence we don't know but I'd be interested to see if these things were ever tested or discussed in court.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back