Moved Thread Malthouse almost imploded with rage during interview.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mister Football

All Australian
Apr 13, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
On the Ch 7 coverage, Malthouse was being interviewed by Richo in the rooms. After a amiable chat for a few minutes, Malthouse stiffened and unleashed on the fact the Hawks doctor was in blue, implying it resulted in two wayward kicks leading to turnovers.

He was livid. Stared a hole through Richo and when Richo cut him off, e kept going. Then when they finally did wrap it up, Malthouse ignored Richo's thank you and walked off. Richo was visibly taken aback by how angry Malthouse was.

Does he have a point? I love Mick, absolute legend and I loved the passion. Called it straight and spot on as usual.

Could have been a bit nicer to Richo though, Richo's a bit of a softie.

On the Ch 7 coverage, Malthouse was being interviewed by Richo in the rooms. After a amiable chat for a few minutes, Malthouse stiffened and unleashed on the fact the Hawks doctor was in blue, implying it resulted in two wayward kicks leading to turnovers.

He was livid. Stared a hole through Richo and when Richo cut him off, e kept going. Then when they finally did wrap it up, Malthouse ignored Richo's thank you and walked off. Richo was visibly taken aback by how angry Malthouse was.

Does he have a point? I love Mick, absolute legend and I loved the passion. Called it straight and spot on as usual.

Could have been a bit nicer to Richo though, Richo's a bit of a softie.
The next club that plays Hawthorn should send their doctor/water carrier/whatever out in Hawthorn colours.

The precedent has been set. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poseidon

Kreuzer Sonata
10k Posts Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2013 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2011 Player Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
Wild Wild West
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Richo's reaction was hilarious. Love Mick, tells it like it is.

Mappa

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Bromwich Albion
Understandable. Made some good points. Especially the Hawthorn Docs/Runners wearing dark colours. Surely they should get fined for that?
Hang on, we get a fine for wearing our own club colours. What have I missed ?

I'm more bemused why we wore our predominantly brown jumper, instead of our predominantly gold one.

No harm done though. We won. Play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back