Malthouse's whinge ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Mick Multhouse is the Biggest sook in the AFL. what more do Collingwood want. Please AFL wake up to them this year and give them stuff all.

Come on now. A little sympathy please. All that driving to the MCG every Friday night to play footy - that Punt Road traffic can be murder at times. Surely it must take its toll on the poor players. They need every break they can get.

oh boo hoomickie!!!! it was up to their club to where they took their camp, it was their club who took the "initiative" to ask for a pre-season match in the UAE.... GET OVER IT MICK!

Come on now. A little sympathy please. All that driving to the MCG every Friday night to play footy - that Punt Road traffic can be murder at times. Surely it must take its toll on the poor players. They need every break they can get.

Ok - how about we break an arm or leg on each Collingwood player? That a fair enough break for you? ;) :p :D

Bloody sook they have the best draw of any club during the home & away season! [Malthouse hopes the 81-point loss to the Crows was due solely to fatigue related to an intense training program at altitude in South Africa]. Poor old Mick..;)

I understand what he means about scheduling the regional game far away from the teams playing overseas, but the Albury game is not for 2 weeks and it is a meaningless practice match, he isn't obliged to try and win that game. Just take any kids he feels like playing.

I think he shouldn't be crying wolf, save it for when it matters.

I understand what he means about scheduling the regional game far away from the teams playing overseas, but the Albury game is not for 2 weeks and it is a meaningless practice match, he isn't obliged to try and win that game. Just take any kids he feels like playing.

I think he shouldn't be crying wolf, save it for when it matters.

When your team gets embarrassingly trounced in your main sponsor's backyard, what better way to distract attention than to complain about something completely unrelated?

When your team gets embarrassingly trounced in your main sponsor's backyard, what better way to distract attention than to complain about something completely unrelated?

Emirates sponsors Collingwood because of their FTA exposure, if they were after success then you would think of a number of alternatives before you would Collingwood.

i honestly cant believe malthouse would even think of opening his mouth. his club gets looked after so bloody well compared to the rest of us, i say he & collingwood can eat shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Applying more whip to this dead horse:
Obviously Collingwood needs an armchair ride in the Pre-season as well as the regular season.
I understand Collingwood pulls the punters BFFS - noone goes to the NAB cup anyway!

Time for Malthouse to go! along with Rocca, Wakelin, Presti and Fraser! Eugene Rocca, Wardrop and Swann have all departed! theres a cancer at Collingwood thats slowly spreading! The players need a fresh coach to reinvigorate the list! and lack quality leaders and inside mids! but in saying all that they will probably finish top 4 thais year!:confused: But if they finish outside of 8, well i told you so!:eek:

Malthouse's whige is merely a feeble attempt to deflect major cracks appearing in his over-rated side.

No on field leaders, no rucks, gun smugglers, attention seeking Rat Thomas (A.D.D.?), drunks, ex dockers, a self-obsessed woman beater, Shaws and an Irish-Man walked into a bar....:rolleyes:

Hahaha Ben Reid. Collingwood tried selling their mothers to get a lower pick to use on Mitch Thorp:eek:

Time for Malthouse to go! along with Rocca, Wakelin, Presti and Fraser! Eugene Rocca, Wardrop and Swann have all departed! theres a cancer at Collingwood thats slowly spreading! The players need a fresh coach to reinvigorate the list! and lack quality leaders and inside mids! but in saying all that they will probably finish top 4 thais year!:confused: But if they finish outside of 8, well i told you so!:eek:

Can they finish outside the 8 with so many games at the MCG?

I'm with you. Don't know how they finished so high on the ladder last year, but they'll probably do it again. Though, I think other teams will copy their intensity. What they lacked in skill they made up for it in tackling.

Can they finish outside the 8 with so many games at the MCG?

I'm with you. Don't know how they finished so high on the ladder last year, but they'll probably do it again. Though, I think other teams will copy their intensity. What they lacked in skill they made up for it in tackling.

yeah but buckleys gone, he was an amazing leader for them much like hird at the dons, and both will slide when these guys are gone

Mick's just getting in touch with his feminist side:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back