Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand it's 47m a year for five years. Down 17m from Chevrolet however I think this is playing shirt only. Not training or facilities sponsoring. Must have something else lined up to cover the difference.

yeah most likely, I’ve seen some edits with the new sponsor on our shirts and it looks horrendous, hopefully adidas can’t come up with something decent but fearing our next kit could be a shocker.

I will never understand why this team continues to play out from the back when they simply can’t, and it has again blown up in our face.

Maguire and Fred, wtf was that?
They're f*cking useless.

Ole tried to be too cute with the starting 11, woeful game from Fred as well.

Oh well, secure top four and let's go for the Europa.
That midfield diamond formation with no width is completely useless, sick of these formation changes every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No other club in europe would hire Ole right now

So why do we keep missing out on top managers like Tuchel and Poch to keep the useless campaigner

Chelsea were going nowhere under Lampard, made the tough call, now look, into the CL quarters and FA Cup semi, and will finish top 4 just like us.

Chelsea were going nowhere under Lampard, made the tough call, now look, into the CL quarters and FA Cup semi, and will finish top 4 just like us.
Yet we have given Ole an extra what 18 months? to see if he learns on the job

Issue is regardless of how we all feel and are aware of Ole's shortcomings the club and team has had a clear improvement over the last 18 months. Whilst there is improvement no managerial change will occur.

Rodgers has done more with Leicester then Ole has with united and Ole has more resources
It's the board that don't want to spend you know that right?

Even though he has the resources they aren't giving it to him and making him work with this dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back