Rumour Marc Murphy upset/targeted ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he bloody well should. Maybe Murphy can become Kleenex ambassador as he seems to sook it up an awful lot.

With an Avatar like that i am sure you would know all about it! lol

With an Avatar like that i am sure you would know all about it! lol

Kohli is a god, any tears he may shed are used as rocket fuel to beat the opposition.

Bit like sniper Hodge is that what your saying ..????

Hodgey doesn't cry, he just goes the biff like he's Dermie in the 80s.

Kohli is a god, any tears he may shed are used as rocket fuel to beat the opposition.

Hodgey doesn't cry, he just goes the biff like he's Dermie in the 80s.
Its actually called thuggery and coward punching dirty tactics .but i suppose he is a good bloke and all ..

Carlisle is a disgusting individual. A champion of the game in Dale Morris goes down with an injury - thankfully not serious, but no-one knew that at the time - and he stands over him giving him a mouthful of garbage.

W a n q u e r

Because he bloody well should. Maybe Murphy can become Kleenex ambassador as he seems to sook it up an awful lot.

This probably would have upset me in high school. Murphy needs to grow up.

Cracks me up. Blokes posting complaints on an online forum about a professional sportsman over a week after the incident in question ... and they're saying he needs to grow up and stop sooking. Oh the irony.

Well it's a bit rich to call Carlisle a turd over him targeting boyd when his own team mates were reportedly giving it to him last year!!!!! Don't ya think

Here's why I said it

Carlisle is a disgusting individual. A champion of the game in Dale Morris goes down with an injury - thankfully not serious, but no-one knew that at the time - and he stands over him giving him a mouthful of garbage.

W a n q u e r

Literally on the same page, dude was criticised for getting personal with Murphy and he tried it again yesterday when his team were playing like shit and it was the only shot that he could fire.

Here's why I said it

Literally on the same page, dude was criticised for getting personal with Murphy and he tried it again yesterday when his team were playing like shit and it was the only shot that he could fire.

if you had posted that i would have had a different response. if thats what happened you cant defend it

however using boyd as an example, i'm sure you can appreciate the irony in that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you had posted that i would have had a different response. if thats what happened you cant defend it

however using boyd as an example, i'm sure you can appreciate the irony in that?

It was literally two posts above mine you pedantic ****ing moron.

When it's witty and clever - everyone has a laugh, even the person it's aimed at.
Problem is when the person sledging isn't clever enough to do so, so it becomes a stream of abuse.
It's the same in social sports. Some guy just swearing the whole time and thinks its clever

Cracks me up. Blokes posting complaints on an online forum about a professional sportsman over a week after the incident in question ... and they're saying he needs to grow up and stop sooking. Oh the irony.
Cracks me up. Blokes posting complaints on an online forum about a bloke posting about a professional sportsman over a week after the incident in question ... and they're saying he needs to grow up and stop sooking. Oh the irony.

Cracks me up. Blokes posting complaints on an online forum about a bloke posting about a professional sportsman over a week after the incident in question ... and they're saying he needs to grow up and stop sooking. Oh the irony.

I wasn't complaining though. I merely posted my amusement at the irony.

So what, you're gonna sook about my amusement now too? Sheesh.

Imagine how I feel! I run the place!

*sob sob sob*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back