News Mark Blicavs

Remove this Banner Ad

We ask too much of limited players.... he should be keep away from the goals unless he is willing to work on it.. said to the mrs .. awful setshot just watch.. and sure enough. ..but to be fair on him... why would he spend hours and hours on it when he is told your are our next Lonergan. He has been Mr Windex for far too long..

ha = did exactly the same - it was all too predictable, the only thing eyebrow-raising was the ridiculous margin by which he missed

I don’t care if he never runs in the off-season at all.
All I want go to do is kick balls to targets. Both feet. Set shots and on the move.
And every time he leans back on a kick and does not follow through it costs him 1000.00.
Will be the best FB and kick in the game by April next year. Might also be the brokest

Go Catters

I don’t care if he never runs in the off-season at all.
All I want go to do is kick balls to targets. Both feet. Set shots and on the move.
And every time he leans back on a kick and does not follow through it costs him 1000.00.
Will be the best FB and kick in the game by April next year. Might also be the brokest

Go Catters

He comes from a basketball background..he must understand the foul shot logic. Put him 20M out and kick 100's of shots ..and then push the distance out to 40.. no one expects SJ from him..but build confidence..its like the post freak him out. Those deflaiting infront misses could have been kicked by any good kid in the u18's GF I watched yesterday. A huge deficiency in my eyes for a future leader and a duel B&F winner. Selwood ..blood pooring down his face , into his eyes... a gos back and kicks the match turning goal V WC.. that the benchmark imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back