Marking interference

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you Carnthe.

In no way do I think the umps lost us the game tonight but some of the free's against us were so frustrating to say the least

Thought that was a horrible free paid against Daw to Henderson at the end. Probably got paid because of the impact, which was big because Daw is a fair lump of wood and Hendo wasn't expecting contact at all. Would hate it to have been a game-winning goal.

The one against Rowe to Petrie was pretty terrible too, but the Daw one was a head-scratcher.

Had NO impact on the result, but was a ridiculous call. He got reported too.....

He was reported for a perfect spoil? Give me a spell.

Heat on players and coach tonight, umps nothing to do with it.

Was Maj really reported?

**** me dead.
No idea what was going through umps mind at the time. Wasn't worth of a free let a lone a report.

Should be laughed out of the MRP.

Umpires just looking for an excuse to give Carlton an extra leg up, they are the umpires love child (along with Collingwood, Hawthorn and Sydney)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were poor but they got a lot of love tonight. Majak got reported for that. Just beyond laughable, I was amazed they paid a free.
I'm never amazed by their incompetency. According to the world of the maggot, spoiling the ball is illegal, but if you want to shove your opponent to the ground when he is chasing a teammate, then go for it.

Umpire 17 what an egotistical fool this guy is! Is it schmitt? Disgraceful umpiring both ways tonight. It was as if they had a focus on paying frees from the centre bounces especially.

Umpire 17 what an egotistical tool this guy is! Is it schmitt? Disgraceful umpiring both ways tonight. It was as if they had a focus on paying frees from the centre bounces especially tonight.
Seems like high contact in the maul was rule of the week. Either our tackling tonight was atrocious or there was an increased focus on stopping the maul by paying head high at every opportunity?

Was Maj really reported?

**** me dead.

Multicultural round that's why Maj was reported. No 30 who plays for Carlton, landed a punch to Sam Wright's jaw in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. I'll bet this incident will be ignored or no action required because of lack of force.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back