Martin Hardie's Performance

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we rate Martin Hardie during this saga?

He did say that Essendon would certainly win the case; correct with the AFL tribunal but couldn't have hit it more wrong with WADA at CAS.

He was rather vocal for a time but gradually seemed to paddle away in to the sunset.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/profiles/martin-hardie

Last edited:
Irrelevant? As he was throughout (apart from the minor entertainment factor).

As a general rule, as the pantomime wore on, I tended to discount those who made definitive statements where they could not possibly know. The best commentary came from those who asked questions, and expressed scepticism, rather than those who professed to know. Those who actually "know" (or at least know part of the puzzle) have either not said anything or have spoken in riddles or have made strings of inconsistent and unconvincing statements.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love his staff profile, no doubt written by himself.

He spends his time with the ambition of becoming the archetype of life within communism; at the break of dawn a golfer travelling the links, during the day a teacher and a cook, cyber-conspiracist and correspondent, in the afternoons a student and philosopher and, at nights, simply pleasant company.

Kind of like a cross between Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu, Tiger Woods, Anthony Bordaine, Plato, Julian Assange and Stephen Fry.

Just with a generous serve of narcissistic w***er thrown in for good measure, which he probs got from watching Jimmah.

I'm just here to repost the Venn diagram that was deleted when all I was trying to do was highlight what a unique quadruple threat he is:
Venn Hardie.png

He spends his time with the ambition of becoming the archetype of life within communism; at the break of dawn a golfer travelling the links, during the day a teacher and a cook, cyber-conspiracist and correspondent, in the afternoons a student and philosopher and, at nights, simply pleasant company.

And at all times a complete f_ckwit.

This is from the wonderful The Thick Of It. I can't distinguish between Martin Hardie and Stewart Pearson.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back